Cutman by GOC Games

Started by ddavey1983, Tue 16/08/2022 10:16:38

Previous topic - Next topic

ddavey1983

Cutman by GOC Games
MAGS Entry (August)

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

The Champ is facing his toughest fight yet and you, as his trusted cutman, must patch him back together between rounds. Get it right and glory shall be yours. Get it wrong and he'll be flat on the canvas...and you'll be looking for a new job.

A short game made in two weeks for Adventure Games Studio MAGS August 2022.

https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2626-cutman/

heltenjon

When I started up this game, I expected it to be something outside the point and click genre, but nope, it's an adventure game. You've managed to make puzzles out of patching up a boxer. That's simply brilliant, and good fun it was, too. The presentation is smooth and reminded me of old home systems classic boxing games, while the music made me look for a certain police officer in the audience...guess he's out researching Broken Windows instead.  ;) Congratulations on the highly original release!

Chomba

I love boxing! this little game has a pretty fun premise and has just the right length to not become tedious, I liked it a lot. Congrats!

Kitty Trouble

Quote from: heltenjon on Wed 17/08/2022 09:14:04
When I started up this game, I expected it to be something outside the point and click genre, but nope, it's an adventure game. You've managed to make puzzles out of patching up a boxer. That's simply brilliant, and good fun it was, too. The presentation is smooth and reminded me of old home systems classic boxing games, while the music made me look for a certain police officer in the audience...guess he's out researching Broken Windows instead.  ;) Congratulations on the highly original release!

I was curious if it actually does qualify as an adventure game. It's probably action/simulation by MobyGames standards, using controls of an adventure game to do it. Regardless I thought the game was polished and had fun playing it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk