Merlin: The Disciple Ordeal Help

Started by Crimz, Sun 25/05/2003 02:42:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimz

I believe there's only one other post asking about Merlin: The Disciple Ordeal on this forum and no one replied. I'm -hoping- to get an answer though.

I have two keys, the note, and the lil flame/power in my inventory. I've talked to the Guardian and the Fairy of the Heart. I've been to two places where the wall doesn't seem quite right (the very mountainous area and the northern wall east of the starting point) and tried all of my inventory on them and tried using them. No result. I've pressed the button in the castle and revealed the stairway then been told it was too dark to explore. I've also noticed the small river in the south east which there doesn't seem to be a way to walk on, but does reply when I talk to it (reply=Blub blub blub...).

That's all I've done and now I'm stuck. If anyone has any hints for me at all, I'd really appreciate it. If you haven't played it yet, I recommend it and you can find it here. ^-^ Thanks for reading.

gem

Crimz

Wow! Cheers =) That really did help me alot, I'm glad someone replied, sorry I didn't think to look on any other boards.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk