Sprite Jam May 27 - June 04

Started by Ali, Tue 27/05/2003 13:13:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Privateer Puddin'

TheYak

Quote from: evil on Sat 31/05/2003 22:21:48
What to you mean Yak?

Well, the example Ali gives in his first post is: "You know, like a guy on the phone to his boss with his foot in a shark's mouth. Something like that. "  The difference between that and yours is that it's a bear trap instead of a shark.  =]  Still a good sprite though, excellent work.

Evil

* Evil starts a new one because Yak thinks he is cheating
:)

TheYak

I know the smiley's there.  I just want it to be clear.. I don't think you're cheating.  I think you stuck the closest to the rules.. I just think it's not the most original entry.  ;D  Of course, originality is not always prerequisite.

Evil

Happy Yak? :) I know there is some bad spots but I wanted to have it done... I'll fix it later...

TheYak

Screw you, that's awesome.  Excellent job, original and spritey.  A little clean-up and it'd fit right into an adventure game.  Yakspit doesn't seek to win, only to amuse.

Evil

Thanks Yak... I really only like the grass skirt, but the rest is ok... He has Fred Flintstone feet...

SLaMgRInDeR

hey, nice work, its great, now if that dosent win tere is something seiously wrong around here...
but one thing, is the tribal buy supposed to have three nipples or was it a mistake... or a belly button?
(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

Evil

Belly button, I didnt have time to shade it though. I best keep my winning hopes up! It could be my first sprite jam I won! :)

SLaMgRInDeR

same here, but lets face it, im not going to win!
(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

Eggie

The cannibals head is an open book to me.

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

makri

Whoopee.

Edit: Missed the 250 x 200px at first, now updated.
Thud. Thud. Thud. Splat.

TheYak

Very nicely done, sir.  Good quality, very clean.  Also very spritey.. looks like we have another serious contender in this jam.

Squinky

Some days you just can't seem to get your head on straight...

TheYak

I hate you last-minute entry bastards.   :P

Ben

Ha! Those are beautiful. Thanks Evil, Marki, and Squinky for proving that sprite jams are not dead  :)

TheYak

Egad! Maybe I should blank out the wall section of my pic so I can qual as a sprite too.   :)

n3tgraph

I hate squinky for drawing too good :)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Squinky

Yay, everyone hates me...heh
Thanks Net...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk