Sprite Jam May 27 - June 04

Started by Ali, Tue 27/05/2003 13:13:22

Previous topic - Next topic

SLaMgRInDeR

lol makri, COMI, i like it, and squinky great one!
btw, june 4th, results, results!!
(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

TheYak

Well, let's just hope Ali remembers the significance of the day...  ;D  If not, then I guess we'll hafta start voting starting tomorrow.  Maybe he's the type who doesn't wanna comment until the last day is 100% over.  

n3tgraph

okay so he forgot :)

did anyone get my joke in my sprite? :P
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Gilbert

Yes I think.

Spoiler

He can just walk to work in a minute, right?
[close]

wOoDz

yes N3TGraph, much the same here going to the shop! :-[

woodz

n3tgraph

heh, you're right gilbot :)

woohoo
* N3TGraph airguitars!

TheYak

And I assume mine wasn't over-subtle.  ;)  I later made an animated sprite over the image to demonstrate, but it was just too.. ...  crude (both crudely drawn and the subject matter).  Anyway, if we don't hear from Ali soon, I vote for Evil for his tribal sprite (actually liked the art of Squinky's a lot but liked concept for Evil's more).

Ali

Hi, sorry I'm late - I've been really busy.

I hadn't realised I'd have to choose, oh the responsibility...

I think evil's Cannibal has to be the winner. There were plenty of others which just as great, but I think evil was the first (and the second) to make a real effort to create a sprite. Especially because the subject was tricky to do a sprite for - sorry that's my fault.

If I have to pick a runner up I'd choose makri just for the expression on the guy's face.

Please don't hate me everyone else, the other entries were lovely, and I have only just got N3Tgraph's joke.

n3tgraph

sigh :)
the joke wasn't THAT hard to understand was it?  8)
oh well :)

Congratiolations Evil,
your skills serve you well :P
* N3TGraph airguitars!

TheYak

Oh, and a hearty congratulations on your first Sprite Jam win!   Excellent job.  Now start the next..  now.  Now, dammit!  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk