Escape From The Zombie City

Started by Gord10, Mon 16/02/2004 14:27:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Gord10

STORY:
It was a sunny and warm February day when Max finished his new AGS game. Max was an AGS user who loves making games. He had been working on his AGS game, Plane 17 for weeks without any interruption. Today Max has completed his game and uploaded it to his web site. Now he's waiting for other AGSer's comments. But first, he will go out and take some fresh air....

I'm working on a zombie-themed MAGS game.
*It is an action-adventure game with stick characters which we must kill the zombies before they kill us.
*There will be witties about AGS games, and forum members (of course about me and my games, too)
*But I don't think my game will be the winner of the competition. And I'm very slow, it may be not finished till the last day.
*The game has 2 endings. They will change as how you played.
*You can change the cursor mode to "shoot" with the space key, so you don't have to search it with the right mouse button when a zombie is coming towards you.

http://www.geocities.com/pencereoyun/escape.htm

EDIT: I think it won't be finished till 23 February. It may be released in March.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Cluey

Hmm, you did the street BG on Real DRAW no?
Aramore
My webcomic.

Gord10

No, I've used Adobe Photoshop.
BTW I forgot to say; there will be "random" events in the game. For example, you may not see a zombie in the 3rd room if it's the 2nd time you are playing.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk