MAGS - JUNE

Started by magintz, Sun 01/06/2003 11:46:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Jake

oppss.. sorry about barry Snotter...
I deleted it to upload a new version and my internet and PC went, I must have forget, sorry :(

aussie

:o :o :o

;D ;D ;D

8) 8) 8)

WOW!!! I won!!!

There was some stiff competition this month, though.

I'm sure it could have easily gone someone else's way. I was impressed with the graphics in Donnie Darko, and I especially liked the idea of Tom Hanks away.  The Faketrix had an awesome intro, worthy of a full-length game as far as I'm concerned. I never got to dl Barry Snotter (it disappeared), but the screenshot made me want to play it.

Thanks to all that voted for my game, I'm glad you liked it (you might want to have a go at "Al Gurbish in Nick it & Run!!!" now).

;) ;) ;)

Now I get to pick the rules, right?

Expect them to be flexible (I think that's why June had so many entries) and to be posted by tomorrow or the day after.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

http://www.freewebs.com/aussiesoft/

Timosity

Congrats Aussie,

This whole month produced some quality short games

congrats to the others too

Dave Gilbert

Congratulations Aussie!!  I was rooting for you!  :)  I'm a big fan of the film and your game made me laugh many times.

I'm in the midst of NIAR- haven't had much time to play it yet.  Curse this sudden onslaught of nice weather!  It's sapped all my motivation to play and write AGS games...

Cheers again!

-Dave

Paranoia

don't worry about it hotshot, it was kinda doomed from the start,  bit like me really!!!! but hey i learnt from it, so next time................

well done aussie, great game ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk