background blitz 7june-20th june

Started by wOoDz, Sat 07/06/2003 10:33:34

Previous topic - Next topic

wOoDz

*hopes he's doin this right..*

Quote from: YakSpit on Fri 07/03/2003 18:28:54
An asylum for rodents (hamsters in straight-jackets, that sort of thing).

The end of the world (in a dimensional sense or a 4th dimensional sense).

i really really wanna go with the hamsters, but if the world did end they would take over anyway and problaby do a better job!
So think its got to be the end of the world... in  640-400 rez and hi color, hamsters optional ;)
Anything goes, because the end of the world would be chaos!

woodz

Mr Jake

great, I can draw hamsters but not chaos  ;D

My PSP seems to have 16 colors but not 16bit?

wOoDz

oh we had this on the last blitz! i meant Hi color soz ;)

OneThinkingGal and ._.

Woodz, this will actually end on the 20th, not the 21st, since they always end on Fridays.  :)

Mr Jake

Abit of a cheap attempt, but I cant think of ANYthing else

http://www.geocities.com/hotshothoggs/Image1.jpg

TheYak

Okay.. it's not a background really.. I didn't draw it.. I photographed it but this is my contribution:

The End of the World, stage I

(I know, it's a crappy pic.. but what you're looking at is a giant inflatable glowing US flag which is in the yard of the house across the street from me)

Ghormak

Sloppy picture that didn't take very long at all to make!

Achtung Franz! The comic

scotch

I would LOVE a giant glowing 'God Bless america' flag in my garden :(

Nice pics hotshot and Ghromak :)  I wonder what the puzzles going with those BGs would be ;)

Ghormak

Isn't it obvious?

The player is... a spaceship... thingie, and he has to... shoot a... thing at the big... thing.

I call it "Thing's Quest"
Achtung Franz! The comic

Gilbert

Reminds me of Orb Blanc's adventure, Ghormak, hehe.

Rincewind

Hehe, love that picture, Ghormak! ;D Great work!

Don't ask me how I though of this little surreal thingie... It just happened...

wOoDz

OK this is NOT an entry i was just messing about with PSP trying different things ;D

woodz

agsking

Just a quick one with MSpaint, nothing fancy.

Bluke4x4

here's mine:

I don't care if it's not valid and stuff. At least I entered. And I did my best. :)

(Oh darn, now I sound wimpy.)

(Besides, I can't fix it anyway. Stupid MSPaint!)

EDIT: Could someone resize this please?

makri

Well. Here's our hero, Maximilian Douleur, saving the world from an evil dictator who tries to drag all nations into 3rd world war.
Thud. Thud. Thud. Splat.

Paranoia

nice one makri, like the way you got the rest of the worlds nicest people in there too ;)

Paranoia

Rincewind

Hehe - Makri, that one was really good(and so very true to life...)! Made me laugh for sure... ;D

Trapezoid

Very well done... but total flamebait.  ::)  ;)

evilspacefart

I'm not offended so long as it's only aimed at mr. Bush and not Americans in general.  ::) Realise, though, that it is a joke about assasinating a country's president. I would never even dream of making a  joke about assasinating Tarja Halonen, for example. It would be wrong. Like Trapezoid said, it is flame bait, but I understand Bush isn't a very popular person lately. sorry for my little bit of angst. As for the art, very skillfully done.

makri

I don't think many Finns would be offended if a unitedstatesian made a joke about Tarja Halonen, let it be about assasination or anything else. I think most Finns would be pretty impressed just by the fact that someone knew the name of our president.

Most unitedstatesians (some of them family) I know share similiar view with me on US foreign politics so I guess I tend to forget that some people actually believe Bush is the best thing since sliced bread. And no, I have nothing against Americans as people.
Thud. Thud. Thud. Splat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk