JUNE - MAGS -- Tom Hanks Away: Wilson's Revenge

Started by juncmodule, Mon 09/06/2003 22:13:02

Previous topic - Next topic

oscar

it's a great game, probably the best AGS game I've ever played.

Primus

Juncmodule:

I loved this game of yours :D, started playing yesterday and finished it today.Ã,  Ã, 
By the way, I've had that color problem, not just in your game Keptosh, but eg in Master of Sounds, and two or three more I don't remember now. And now with Tom Hanks Away too! Maybe it is a problem with my graphics card... or that Ruindows XP... SIGH... Why did I uninstall old reliable 98?! The new 124 Mb Nvidea isn't installed yet...

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. (Sir James Dewar)

juncmodule

I'm going to report this the Chris. It must be something in AGS. It occurs so rarely and without cause that I'm not sure if anything can be done about it. Also, like I said, it could have been solved by now...

I'm glad you guys liked my game. It amazes me that so many people like this. It took nine days or something to make ;D

later,
-junc

Primus

Hi, Juncmodule!Ã,  :D

Thanks for your so kind and prompt reply. If there's no way to solve that, ok, no problem.
Correction: the new graphics card is a 64 mb one, not 128.Ã,  :-[
Took the liberty to send the solve of Tom Hanks to agagames.

Pls, pls, pls, made more excellent 9 day (or less) games!Ã,  ;D
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. (Sir James Dewar)

desimaui

Quote from: juncmodule on Mon 09/06/2003 22:13:02
WooHoo! My Cast Away parody is finished. In 9 Freakin' days!! I like it, I had fun doing it...hope you have fun playing it. Don't forget to vote for me when the time comes!

Download "Tom Hanks Away" HERE!

...and here is a screenshot:

You can view the walkthrough HERE

later,
-junc

Junc,
The link to your WT on this page is broken or something. When I click on it I get an error message. Anyway, I started the fire, found the cave, have the ball, but how do I swim? Whenever I walk to the water, he stops and can go no further.
All You Need is Love!

Crowley

I'm doing everything by the walkthrough, but I'm utterly stuck. When I try to
Spoiler
use the shrubbery on the stick in the cave
[close]
absolutely nothing happens.

desimaui

Quote from: Joyce on Sun 24/04/2005 18:18:33
Crowley

If you go to hints and tips answer is there

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=14403.0

Joyce, I'm stuck as what to do next. I already swam to the island to get the bottle and have built wilson his throne. In my inventory I have the coconut, blue cup, logs and some twine (rope) ???
All You Need is Love!

EKM

lol...sounds like a funny game. I just downloaded it...

Joyce

desimaui

Thanks Joyce. I think you should be a moderator or something. You are always there and so reliable.  I lost count of how many times you were the one to get me unstuck! Keep in touch
because I am an avid gamer like yourself. :=
As they say in Hawaii...ALOHA!
All You Need is Love!

Rosie

Quote from: juncmodule on Mon 09/06/2003 22:13:02
WooHoo! My Cast Away parody is finished. In 9 Freakin' days!! I like it, I had fun doing it...hope you have fun playing it. Don't forget to vote for me when the time comes!

Download "Tom Hanks Away" HERE!

...and here is a screenshot:

You can view the walkthrough HERE

later,
-junc  Very nicely done.  Enjoyed it very much.....Good Job

flocking

Found a bug;
Spoiler
When asked to go and find the grapes, i gave the coins to Wilson instead, and he just accepted them and said 'Ahh the coins' (or something similar,) and the game continued, skipping to the bottle collection, completely allowing me to miss out the grape collecting part.
[close]

Rosie

Now I see what I was doing wrong....Didn't see just the Reply at the bottom of the posts.

Sorry, won't happen again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk