Larry 2 Point&Click demo - full game released

Started by Rui 'Trovatore' Pires, Tue 10/06/2003 00:21:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

OK, I finished my demo. Just to let you guys know I'm a decent programmer, even if I can't draw worth s**t!

My website's www.freewebs.com/skimbleshanks/, or you can downlad it from the games page.

Basically, YOU are going to be the playtesters for it. Be on the lookout for bugs, and enjoy the demo!
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

juncmodule

WOW.

This is a perfect adaptation.

When the credits started I seriously thought you had just put the REAL Larry 2 up for download. This is really great!

By the way, Demos are supposed to stay in the In production thread...I don't know though...this is a really long and really well done DEMO...

WOW

later,
-junc

EDIT: I just finished the demo. I did find two small errors.

One: At the game show when describing the girl there is a small error in "nothing in the penthouse" statement.

Two: In the drug store you can walk onto the soda machine, you can do it when you have the soda, I'm not sure about before.

GREAT ADAPTATION!!!!

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Thanks for the praise and bugs. I've corrected them, although I won't release any more until the game is full, and although I couldn't replicate that soda bug.

And here's some info not in the readme - the cursor keys move LARRY if he's in walk mode, else they move the cursor - change the mode with spacebar, "click" with enter. F3,F4,F9,F10,F11,F12 all change the value of the sliders of the main panel.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Vel

Cool!
I played it, and I think it is very good. Anyway, I saw a Larry 2 remake background of someone here in the critics lounge. If you wat, browse through the old posts and unite with that fella.

gonzalezj

Kicks ASS! One day, it would be cool for someone to redo the graphics for both Leisure Suit Larry 2 & 3, but this is great for now!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk