Grr! - Bearly Sane. Released!

Started by Duzz, Sat 21/06/2003 10:13:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Vel

Timosity

Looks excellent Duzz, I see you've come up with a name, and it's close to completion. I loved that bear video thingy, excellent animation.

I've put it on my Christmas list, I hope it's done in time.

Good luck with finishing.

Pet Terry

Awesome! I actually played the demo some days ago, hope it'll be finished before christmas :P
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

sergiocornaga

That sound like a really interesting game... The interface sounds like It'll rock, I just hope the file size isn't too huge.

Duzz

nah, it won't be too huge, it's a pretty short game, no developing plot really, only 5/6 gameplay rooms.  I'm hopeing to make a sequel, that'll have a great plot and stuff.  But I just wanna get this out there first and see what people think.
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

sergiocornaga

Awesome then. Screenshot rocks. Look foward to it.

Duzz

I need y'all to post lots of derogatory adjectives for the insult generator that is used in the game.  The character is supposed to from a cultured background, so adjectives that frasier, or winchester from MASH might use are the best.

go sick =)
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

DragonRose

Foolish
Brutish
Churlish
Ignorant
Barbaric
Uneducated
Thick-witted
Uncultured
Cro-Magnon

And, even though it's a noun, Philistine!

This game looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Can't wait!
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

big brother

Don't forget:

Beefheaded
Duncical
Asinine
Credulous (guillible)
Moronic

Thank you http://www.m-w.com!
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

Bluke4x4

Stupid
Idiotic
Laughable
Dumb
Thickheaded
Insane
Devilish

And may I suggest some actual insults?
If I gave a crap, I'd give it to you.
Stupidity is not a crime; so you're free to go.
If I got smart with you, how would you know?
I'm not predujiced; I hate everyone equally.
I'm sorry. Myy bad. I forgot you were an idiot.

Duzz

heh heh, they're all great, i've got about 45 now, but keep 'em comeing. The more the better.

big brother

How about...
You are what you eat, you pussy.
Ok, maybe it's not cultured. Or appropriate.
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

evenwolf

incompetent
no-good
rapscallion
er-do well
doltish
numskulled
savage
uncivilized
bestial
degenerate
repugnant
inconsistent
ludicrous
preposterous
antic
grotesque
lamentable
facetious
rueful
pitiful
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Wogoat

worthless
ugly
unkempt
irritating
nauseating
sickly
dispicable
repulsive
vomitous
asinine
nieve
sheepish
failed
miserable
vile
smelly

(I probably repeated a few already posted)
------------------------------------
It's Gravy!

Duzz

cool, I've got about 75 now, which is plenty, and I can't add any more, cause i get a 'too many nested loops' error...
thanks everyone, I'll anounce beta testing pretty soon, just two more animations to do...

Matt Brown

crumegeon (I think thats how you spell it)
word up

Duzz

Okely Dokely...

It's done... well.. I might add a couple more animations.  but it's a pretty good resemblance of the final game anyways
If a few people could test it, tell me what you think, C&C it, and point out any bugs/spelling errors/things I should change I'd really appreciate it.

I won't add you to the in game credits, cause they're timed nicely =P, but I'll put you in the credits in the manual.

anyway, if you're intrested, just pm me or email me (duzzondrums@hotmail.com) and I'll send you the link for the game.

thanks,
Duzz.

Vel

sergiocornaga

Vel

I found only three bugs. Smashing game, by the way.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk