The answer to the recent hackings

Started by , Sun 29/06/2003 19:36:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Femme Stab Mode >:D

I am suspicious about that too!  Hmmm.... I'm starting to suspect everyone of being kikme.  *Sasha mutters to herself-stop worrying stop worrying...
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Ghostmaker

That sounds like the muttering of kikme. ITS YOU
So, this is AGS, i have seen more amature

evenwolf

To clear up any confusion, it was me... I would hope no one would be so tasteless as to post under a name  that similar to mine. ;)

But when I can't be bothered to log in, and I cannot use EvenWolf - I don't prefer to do the whole EvenAtHisSistersHouseOnaSlowComputer or EvenInaRestaurantAttheEndoftheUniverseWatchingTheBandPlayandthingsExplode

Rather, I just type whatever is short, and comes to mind- which most often is: even
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Femme Stab Mode >:D

AAAAAAARGH! AAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHAT A BAD NIGHTMARE! I AM BEING ACUSED OF BEING KIKME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!*THUMP*
* Sasha  passes out.
On closer inspection, she seems to be dead.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

evenwolf

You could be a good example and just quit posting in this thread altogether. Perhaps it would inspire.. *snicker*.. others.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Esseb

Here I was hoping this thread would water out into the worlds of bizarity putting an end to the whole lock or not lock debate. Helm did a good shot at it but it wasn't followed up for long.

Miez

very bad choice in nick as well ... kikme ... askin' for it :)

undergroundling

I suppose I'll have to agree with EvenWolf about not locking the thread, I thought about what you said and yeah, if this thread was locked, more and more would just spring up.  It's probably better just to let everyone get out what they want to say here and get it over with.  So, um, you can just forget anything I said before  :P

- Bryan

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

Have any of you actually e-mailed his dad yet? I know I have...

Pumaman

Right, well as much fun as this was, it's now got into the silly region, and it's time we all forgot about it.

If anyone here is posting on the sharpmail forums, please just stop and give it up.

End of discussion. No more threads on this subject will be tolerated. If anyone has any issues they need to discuss, send me an IM or catch me on IRC.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk