"Undeniable" - release full game spring 2004 - Update 07/14/03 New Character

Started by Minimi, Thu 03/07/2003 13:47:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Minimi

UPDATE!
-----------
I finished my first character of Undeniable... might need to make some adjustments!
This is not the main character! That will be a male!

*I changed the title, because it's not really a christian adventure, but more like the princips of christianity are in it, and no dark evil shitty, ya know what i mean!*

Hi, I tried using AGS, but I prefer some other applications to make an adventure. But untill now I never finished making an adventure, except for a text-adventure... and I'm now working on an adventure game like Ark Of Time.

I'm making the backgrounds in Bryce5 and 3D Studio Max, wich requires lots of time and patiences, but it gives a good result I think. I do not yet know the name of my adventure game, neither the story, but I do have some screenshots, of the market where it is all starting..
These screenshots are ofcourse incomplete and I'm working on it this vacation. It's going to be english.. and my question is actually first ofcourse do you like the screenshots.. :p and second, do I have any chance in making any profit out of this game?

Here they are :

By the way, I'm from Holland.. so the url name is kinda weird for english people! :p OOH I almost forget... these pictures are hosted on my pc.. so when you can't see them my PC is probably off! ;)

PS : At picture 3 you see the logo of my company on the book! ;) Solidus Software ;)

n3tgraph

Holland = sweet ;)

Why don't you use ags... it's the best

cool looking graphics
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Minimi

well, the thing is... I'm totally used to my programs.. that I do not like to learn another language all over again!

but i'm really considering in making it with AGS... but that means ... i have to start learning it! :D

Paranoia

cool graphics.... if you can do the graphics and write text adventures, AGS shouldn't be that hard to learn, i started with TADS , which has help to some extent

mmm the christian bit might scar people off, it would me, but hey i'm a bad man! :-[

i really hope you have a go with AGS, i'm a big fan of 3D

Paranoia

Meowster

Talking to the worlds biggest athiest here, Para. Couldn't possibly be the baddest man. Well you could because I'm a girl, but... yeah.

The christian theme leaves it open to a very small community.

However, on the other hand, the christian community has very little in the way of games and stuff, (hahaha, there was this one game that involved shooting chickens with a gun of love and convertin them or something... and I'm not talking about that simpsons episode either)... so you might find that there'd be a market.

Minimi

Well anout the fact that it is a christian game, is only that there is no magic in... for as far as I know,'I'm making it reachable to everyone, with also lots of humor and good puzzles.

Just for the record... I AM MAKING IT IN AGS :-D

*i now really gotta go to work.. or I'm fired :P :P :P*

auhsor

Sounds cool, although i cant see the pictures at the moment

Minimi

Quote from: Auhsor on Sat 05/07/2003 12:04:50
Sounds cool, although i cant see the pictures at the moment

well about 18 of the 24 hours at a day, you can see them.. but I'm sorry, my parents do not alow me to keep my pc all day long on! :( So if you can't see them... you probably came at the time my pc was turned off! ;)

Minimi

Ok just to keep you informed this is how far I am with the game,

Chapter 1 - In the blink of an eye (almost ready, only need to add a character wich im creating and a conversation) (8 rooms)

Chapter 2 - Home sweet home (made some start at designing the house, but might take a while to make for example a clock, bed, kitchen,paintings,flowers,a bench... etc etc... ) (dunno how much rooms)

That's how far I'm at this moment... I'm not yet sure how much chapters there will be... but you can count on a number in the neighbour of 20 ... but to be finished with that... it's more like 2004! ;) .... and picture 1 at the top of the page is like crap, because an iternal horizon is ofcourse stupid! LOL

BTW : I'm making an official demo of chapter 1, 2 and 3... but im only worrying about the size... cause that is running fast higher and higher :( ...so I need to buy also a host!

Jimi

it dosn't matter if its a cristian game. it depends i guess. if it was like...you know...one where you were saying it is blastphamous (sp) not to be cristian (which i know you wouldn't its just an example), then people woukldn't downoad it. however, if it was a normal game with just some cristian storylines, then only a small number of people wouldn't get it (i'd be one of them, but thats nothing to do with your game or christianity).

Minimi

Quote from: Jimi on Sat 05/07/2003 23:04:05
it dosn't matter if its a cristian game. it depends i guess. if it was like...you know...one where you were saying it is blastphamous (sp) not to be cristian (which i know you wouldn't its just an example), then people woukldn't downoad it. however, if it was a normal game with just some cristian storylines, then only a small number of people wouldn't get it (i'd be one of them, but thats nothing to do with your game or christianity).
is it with your internet connectionspeed? :P

Minimi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk