Started by Meowster, Fri 04/07/2003 01:36:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Jake

all this talk about uglyness has got me down :(

*starts doing sit-ups, gets to 2 and gives in*

SLaMgRInDeR

Quote from: Gemmalah on Fri 04/07/2003 09:20:09
indiana jane?

im prettey sure it already exists, its a platformer. oh no thats jane of the jungle.

btw, how did this change from a disscussion about lesbian seagulls, to a disscussion about fruit taking over the world.
(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

Meowster

I blatantly lied about chickens and oranges having periods, and some people believed me. Femme Fatale is too smart. That's because she's a girl, and they're smart.  ;D

juncmodule

Since this topic has gone completely off...

I have never understood the big hairy lesbian thing. I mean, if you like girls, then you like GIRLS. Right?

Well, much to my joy this stereotype has been somewhat destroyed by girls born after 1981. (oh, by the way, I'm not pulling this out of my butt, I took a sociology class about genereations, although it is biased toward Americans). Anyway, girls born after 1981 tend to like pink things again. These are of course all stereotypes but, stereotypes are based on pop culture.

Girls from the pre-81 era grew up in a world where women were meant to be nothing. They were supposed to cook, clean, and make babies. They were supposed to have big tits, smooth legs, and talk nice. "Big hairy"-lesbians is just the byproduct of men being pricks. Now that a generation of women has grown up with big hairy lesbians they feel the need to modify. You can still be a beautiful woman and be a lesbian. I live in Columbus, Ohio which has the second largest homosexual population in the US. I would say about 50% of the lesbians that I see are "HOT" by stereotypical male standards. The ones that fall into the big hairy lesbian category are usually older.

I think the big hairy lesbian thing is kind of sad. Women letting go of their one ultimate power. Sexuality is a beautiful thing and I think every woman should use it. Women that don't...just annoy me.

I forget who originally said it now...but the girls climbing tree, being adventerous thing....MY GOD YES!! I SOOOO wish I could find a girl like that. Ladies, you have no idea how sexy that is. Oh, and on a related note: Any female that sits in front of a computer and programs or (most importantly) uses AGS, automatically gains "sexy"-points.

And now back to AGS...

I think an Indiana Jane game would be awesome (so long as it was a rough and tough Jane, and not a tomb raider look at my boobs-Jane. I also would like the Amazonian Seagull game if it was done right.

later,
-junc

m0ds

Pesty, you're gonna have to wait. I like Yufster.

:P
m0ds

Jimi

Quote from: Yufster on Fri 04/07/2003 22:29:03

1. Playing Video Games
2. Climbing Trees and making tree houses
3. formatting my 386 every day to try and make it break
4. Nurturing my 486 so it could run games meant for a Pentium5. Playing football, riding horses and basketball
5.1. Playing Guitar (and Keyboard)
6. Drawing
7. reading and writing
8. collecting PETS!

And I'm not ugly!

WOW!

And I'm not ugly!

damned right you'e not!

Meowster

Excelllllllent  ;D

QuoteI forget who originally said it now...but the girls climbing tree, being adventerous thing....MY GOD YES!! I SOOOO wish I could find a girl like that. Ladies, you have no idea how sexy that is. Oh, and on a related note: Any female that sits in front of a computer and programs or (most importantly) uses AGS, automatically gains "sexy"-points.

Well here's the crap on that. I had a boyfriend that was a BORING BASTARD. I mean, I actually tried to MAKE him climb a tree, and he was all like, "Sniff, Sniff, don't be stupid." the only 'adventurous' thing he ever did was start fights. So yeah.

My first boyfriend was incredibly dull. He wouldn't do anything if it involved being more than a foot from the ground, going faster than a walking pace or ANYTHING.

Why? I guess people have this thing with acting mature or something. I don't see what the deal is with that. I mean, we moved to the town three years or so ago, so I can't any more, but if I could, I would STILL sit in a treehouse and spy on people in the distance with my TOMY Telescope. We had a look out post (We sat on the roof) and looked out for people on the horizons. Mostly it was just cows and sheep. And if we saw a farmer clogging along ten fields away, we'd go undercover, tie the branches down so they covered the treehouse, and hide (while spying all the time).

Uh, bit off topic, but my point is... I miss that.

I was also born in London, so I tell you now, I am no farmer! Although I have grown rather partial to the smell of cow poop.

Okay, I am sooo joking.

It's very depressing that when I hang out with other girls, they talk about guys the whole time. I mean, I like guys. I do. But I also like other stuff. Like computers and trees. Okay by trees I mean activities in general.  Everything. But whenever I try and hang out with guys (Who tend to talk mostly about videogames where I come from) they think I'm coming on to them.

Which is why I'd love to gang up with other females here that have the same love of ... stuff in general, and you can be the best friends I have, but never actually shared interests with.

Not that I'm excluding the guys or anything, but I don't want to start another argument about who'd win a Tekken Tournament  :-\

Which is a funny story actually. My last boyfriend challenged me to a game of Tekken III, I won, so he challenged me to an arm wrestle, which I lost. Asshole.

What a random post.

EDIT: PS did anybody get the double meaning of my sig thingymedoodle?

SLaMgRInDeR

yeh i get it it, you dirty dirty woman.
(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

Jimi

heh... nice one...

one of the most fun things i used to do was find trees and find new ways to climb it.

it was great until my dad cut the "climbing branch" off the tree in our front yard. But i guess i had more time to practise my guitar then.

I also used to love walking across the fields behind my back yard witrh my friends...it was even more fun when the farmer chased us. those were the days.....

all my friends ever talk about at the moment is girls (a bit of topic there for you) and that got really boring.

Meowster

Quote from: Jimi on Sat 05/07/2003 22:10:01
heh... nice one...

one of the most fun things i used to do was find trees and find new ways to climb it.

it was great until my dad cut the "climbing branch" off the tree in our front yard. But i guess i had more time to practise my guitar then.

I also used to love walking across the fields behind my back yard witrh my friends...it was even more fun when the farmer chased us. those were the days.....

Are you SERIOUS!?!??? We had the best tree EVER! It was like really bushy and easy to climb, but the only branch you could climb up on was this one that was all stretchy, somebody had to hold it down while everybody climbed up, and then you had to sort of jump real quick so that when it catapulted back up you LANDED on the branch, it was so cool! And we played pirates, we'd get on the end of the branch and wave it up and down, it was better than a bouncing castle! And then one of us would get off and really beat the SH*t out of the branch to make it fly about while we all tried to keep our balance on it!!! WOOT! I would STILL do that, only...

MY DAD CUT THE ENTIRE TREE DOWN!!!!

What's the deal with that!???

We had a cherry tree down the end of the garden that was almost as good though, but we had to cut away the blackberry bushes first because they'd tear you to pieces when you fell off it.

Jimi

Well, this tree was good. but i also got in trouble once because my dad looked up into the tree and found that I'd been watching people and writing down their conversations. I got into load sof trouble and he made me apologise to all of them. But that didn't stop me.  ;D

One time, we got chased by the farmer in the fields, and I ran to my friends house, and tried to climb over his fences. i got over, only to find that the floor was COVERED in nettles. That was sooo funny.

The one thing i miss aswell, is playing hide and seek  where you have to tag the person. It was fun because i learned to jump REALLY far, and over my neighbours fence quicky so they couldn't get me.

Meowster

I love nettles. I mean I hate them, but you know, the smell of them reminds me of falling off high trees into nettles. Ha ha. I had this pony, she was evil. She was horny. she went totally insane when she heard male ponies. So she'd take off, with me on her back, and then stop, and I wouldn't be on her back any more. I'm surprised I'm not dead by now, but it was fun.

And have you ever caught fish with your hands? We have this little sticklebacks in this icy stream near where we used to live, and when they were in shallow water, if you were quick enough, you could catch them with your hands. Only the tiny baby ones though. I always released them because I hate killing things, except wasps. Oh yeah!

Wasps wasps wasps! I hate them so much. I've been stung by them sooo many times, in the head, in the hand, the leg, both thumbs, other places.... So one summer, after being terrorised by wasps enough, I took out our badminton raquets (UK spelling, you bastards) and PINGED them all. They'd come up to sting you, and you'd SWIPE them (I'm deadly at Tennis and Badminton) and they'd PING off the Raquet onto the floor, where I'd hunt them in their stunned state and KILL THEM. At first I used death jars, by crushing lorrel leaves which contain cyanide and putting them in there, because it was painless for them, but then one stung me so I just crushed them.

I must have killed HUNDREDS of wasps that year, and the population was never the same again... (for a few years)... You have no idea how much fun it is to PING wasps. They are evil, vile creatures and must be destroyed at all costs. Do not, however, confuse wasps with Honey Bees, which are deadly looking but essentially friendly creatures. And if you ever kill a bumble bee, I will hunt you and kill you.

PS: Hornets must also be killed, they are THREE TIMES the size of a wasp, look like a GIANT WASP, and sting like THREE TIMES A WASP STING. I learned this by assuming it was a friendly insect, as many insects disguise themselves as wasps as protection, because they are so friendly and harmless that if they didn't look deadly, people would eat them. A Hornet, apparently, looks like a wasp because it is essentially a VERY LARGE WASP.

PPS: Hoverflies are harmless and friendly creatures that look like small wasps. Do not kill them. They are endangered.

Jimi

I remember being three years old. i was on my climbing frame. I put my hand on a bar, and (not realising it) a wasp. i killed it, but i got stung. it felt extremely painful, 'cause i was only 3!

i also remember running into a field full of cows...most probably mating, because they were all on each other backs. i poked one with a stick (rather foolishly) and was chased. I fell into a stream wich was most likely full of cow crap because i stunk afterwards! :)

I found a wasps nest in shed once. I waskinda scared actually. there must have been hundereds of them all swarming around the nest. My dad waited until ight, and we followed him to the shed, where he cut the nest down, and threw it into the field. Then we ran like hell back inside 'caiuse they chased us.

I didn't know hoverflies were endangered. i'm glad i stopped someone from killing two of them the other day.

We had to go down to Wom brook for biology on wednesday, and collect some samples of insects. Since i was the only person who had wellys, i had to go into the brook. it was real fun. i got a detention because i kicked a load of water at a teacher who was holding some glass bottles which they "claim" are expensive. sure. i found a bullhead fish about 5 inches long too.

I've never seen a hornet. The worst thing ive seen kindo f like it was when i heard a massive buzzing. i looked out of the window to see LOADS of wasps swarming along the sky. it was beautiful, but at the same time wierd.

Meowster

hornets are like wasps, except bigger and more painful and also more fun to PING because they're so big they don't PING, they PUCK.

I got chased by a cow before. It sucked bootah.

|Alky|

And I'm not ugly!

Okay I sort of... you know, messed around with the eyes on that because I thought it looked funny, but if you imagine my eyes as being normal...

No, definatley not, but you might want to buy a different sort of contact lenses... ^_^

I kinda wish my tree was cut...
My dad refused to chop down our tree (It's like twice the size of the others), so our neighbour tried to cut it down when my parents were out... so I go outside, and I see this guy with a chainsaw and mask in our backyard... He fled, but it still scared the hell outta me... (I was only like 8 at the time...)

Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

m0ds

I remember when my ex climbed a tree. I was more turned on that when she had her boobies out.

And it was me that made that comment! THATS how the ideal girl should be! She should like trespassing in old warehouses. Maybe. Well, I enjoy that, and a female version of me can't be that bad. Right?

Well, for me anyway?

Huh?

m0ds

Meowster

m0ds

It is when you've got ass in your face.

I always go second, see.

:)
m0ds

Meowster

*realisation dawns*

...You mean... my whole life... I've just been the pawn in some evil... Tree Climbing Ass Game???

Oh my god.

Me and mods are gonna get on justtttt fine  ;D  ;D

Even if the emoticons in this place are retarded.

m0ds

So that wasn't a cheeky grin smiley, that was a, "Hey, you lookin' at my ass ;)" smiley? I getcha.

Sorry, Jim.

:P
m0ds

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk