Beyond Reality - Newer, more AWESOME update on Main Page

Started by Meowster, Sun 06/07/2003 02:13:39

Previous topic - Next topic

remixor

Quote from: Yufster the Psychadet on Fri 31/10/2003 13:52:15
That's not cutscene. I don't know what you are talking about. Do you mean the cutscene graphic that I just uploaded only the first page of this thread? That's what you get for not reading the label.

But that's the one I WAS talking about...
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Meowster

Oh, well then. That's what you get for reading the label.

Okay Beta Test People! I'm gonna send it out to you.... later. Yeah. Later. Like, tomorrow, when it's finished. Totally.

Oh jeeze, you elves. We have no time. We already are supposed to have finished it. We're gonna have to cut some of it.

Cut that part, and that part, and that part.

Now send them the middle and the end.

Meowster

Okay, looks like I was lying to the beta test people. Many tomorrows later, and they never did get it.

Here's the deal.

I'm working. Hard. On Beyond Reality. It's going to be released, tomorrow. Maybe I won't get to upload it to you though, until Monday Night. It depends on how it goes, because the Trade Fair is tomorrow and I'll be up all night polishing this turd. I'm staying over in somebodies house and then I have school on Monday so...

Now all that work I have put in to this has finally not paid off. It's about as long as Scabb Island on MI2. Except imagine Scabb Island was a steaming hot turd. I feel ashamed that I am selling this to people. I should be paying THEM.

But I thought I would tell you this because well, now I have to stay up all night to polish it, so you know, whatever. It'll be released tomorrow. And meanwhile, I have lost all hope for life, my dreams, and the future.

Hope for the Future

Your brief life
touched me.
Le gunna
sgréach.

R.I.P.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk