Background Blitz - 7th July to 20th July

Started by Rincewind, Mon 07/07/2003 18:10:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Necro

Mine did take ages, its one of those backgrounds that has lots of fiddly bits in it, putting all the knick nacks in...
But I kinda couldnt stop once I started it took me all day to do.

Btw are you people saying that if CJ bleached his hair he would look like spike from buffy??

Ginny

Here is my ultra-crappy attemp :P.

Gah, only now I see how terrible it is :P.

The weird shapes are to give it a psychodelic feel. Well actually I culdn't get it straight so I went random. lol

Necro, how do you do that? That is just friggin awesome!
I need a tutor. Not a tutorial, a tutor. :P
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

shitar

I know it's not a winner but....
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

Necro

Eggie

Yay! It's all flat and shitty!

Experimenting with ways to draw backgrounds. Just ignore me.

Minimi

ok here is mine... woooot... hehe.. handdrawn, so its rubbish.. but at least I'm joining! ;)

btw.. you can see a mouse, a cdrom, 2 mugs and a mini-toilet :P
and balloooooooooooons

Rincewind

QuoteNics + Nacs
Look with your eyes!
Not your hands!
Hehe, that's great, Eggie! Neat background.
But is it only me, or is the floor kind of... Um...
Tilted?

Dunezone

Lack of time kept myself from finishing this peice but ill post what I have.

aussie

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

http://www.freewebs.com/aussiesoft/

Ginny

I love the map on the table Dunezone! And the mummy and the triangular things. :)

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Necro

Damn he included alf to beat me! Nooo , fingers crossed I still win.

Mummy from dott , i forget his name.

Ginny

Well they were both great but I liked yours better Necro. Sorry Dunezone. The coloring in Necro's was what caught my eye especcially. But it's not voting yet (I keep forgetting if it's this or photoshop phriday where you don't vote. I think the latter.) :).

Evil

Almost... done... must continue... WORKING!... :P I should be done with mine soon...

Evil

Sorry bout teh dubbelele postist...

Well I broke a few rules but oh well, at least it is done. It is the ags forms store. See what you can find hidden in there... ;)

noed

I hope you don't mind a nubie throwing in her two cents.  It is a store that sells inventory items (but I guess you can get that from the sign  ;D ).

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
-Mariah Carey

Ginny

That's Hilarious noed!
Hehe, Inventories R Us. I like the keys, the all famous inventory item ;).
The anchor reminds me of Grim Fandango.. Ahh *nostalgia trip* :P.

You drawing gave me an idea hehe, you or someone could do a drawing with some inventory items from the thread of Invetory items that weren't used in games, I think it was in the AGS Chit-Chat forum. ;)

Rincewind

Well, there was more entries than I expected, but I suppose that it's time for voting - Right y'all?

I'm having a real hard time choosing between all these great entries, but in the end, it's between Necro, noed or evil. But I think my vote falls on evil... It has a good perspective and a bit of a CMI-style that I like very much.  

Nostradamus

Eggie

Quote from: Rincewind on Wed 16/07/2003 21:26:27
Hehe, that's great, Eggie! Neat background.
But is it only me, or is the floor kind of... Um...
Tilted?
Umm...The shops on a hill... :P

Congratulations Evil. I like the Lemon demon poster and the dolls.

Noed: You have no shovel!

Trapezoid

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk