Background Blitz - 7th July to 20th July

Started by Rincewind, Mon 07/07/2003 18:10:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Necro

Have I won , Who's Won?

* Necro faints in confusion

veryweirdguy

Shall I cast the deciding vote (unless someone else sweeps in at the last minute...)?

I vote for.......

(God, the suspense is killing me..)

EVIL!

Mikko

How about next time set a deadline for votes. It's starts to frustrate that new competition still hasn't taken place, even almost a week has gone from this.

Oh and my vote goes to....
...just kidding.

noed

Quote from: undergroundling on Wed 23/07/2003 16:32:01
It was 4-4 and aussie's vote pushes over the win to necro.

After this there was one vote for Dunezone, 7 votes for Minimi (can't blame a girl for trying), and now veryweirdguy has tied it up again...If somebody doesn't do something about this we will all be staring at these backgrounds forever!  I guess time doesn't pass OUTSIDE of the games either. :)
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
-Mariah Carey

Rincewind

Well, I never really thought as far as setting a deadline for voting... Heh.
The deadline for submitting was all that I remembered...
Let's say that today is the last chance for casting your vote, and then we'll pass it on to whoever wins? What do you think?

noed

Well you know my opinion...we should all get 7 votes ;D
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
-Mariah Carey

Rincewind

Oh, shite... Now there's a tie again. Drat.
But since the score before the tie was in favor of Necro, I'd say he is the winner. Right?

OTG, time to lock?

Femme Stab Mode >:D

I vote for Necro cause his has the roger doll. :D
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Czar

but then i vote for evil ;) j/k, i think the voting is over...
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Necro

Ok wikid one! \o/ I shall set a new bg blitz tommorow once i think of something cunning and devious

TerranRich

Please do! I want to try my hand at this and put you all to shame!!

HAH!

Evil

STARTITH ONE NOWS!!1 I nEeD tO wOrK oN mY 1773 sKiLlS!!1

OneThinkingGal and ._.

Way to go Necro!

Quote from: Mikko on Fri 25/07/2003 10:10:11
How about next time set a deadline for votes. It's starts to frustrate that new competition still hasn't taken place, even almost a week has gone from this.

Oh and my vote goes to....
...just kidding.

Yes, its kinda hard to coordinate. Let's start the votes on Saturday morning and voting ends Saturday midnight. Next comp starts Sunday morning. Any discussion on this can go in the next thread, since I'm now locking this one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk