The AGS Stickam Room

Started by Haddas, Wed 05/03/2008 17:14:24

Previous topic - Next topic

LUniqueDan

[url = http://www.stickam.com/member/loadChatRoom.do?roomId=2053453 [/url]

So. What are you waiting for?
(You know you want to)
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Dualnames

Is that channel still up?! :'(
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LUniqueDan

Nope, you missed Ines, Bic, Indyboy and I.
God, we need to hire a new Sleepless Boyd
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

Dualnames

Quote from: LUniqueDan on Thu 09/09/2010 23:48:24
Nope, you missed Ines, Bic, Indyboy and I.
God, we need to hire a new Sleepless Boyd

Shame on you! Nobody said anything to me. Damn it!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LUniqueDan

Don't hate me Dual,  I missed all of them too by watching Fringe on an other window.  :'(

Dualnames

Quote from: LUniqueDan on Fri 10/09/2010 01:37:20
Don't hate me Dual,  I missed all of them too by watching Fringe on an other window.  :'(

I don't hate you Dan, I was on the IRC, and they didn't tell me. :'(

Perhaps we should have another one today?
PLZ? :-\

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

LUniqueDan

I'm alone with Tokbox Lauren boring myself to death.

Dualnames

Quote from: LUniqueDan on Mon 18/10/2010 17:51:48
I'm alone with Tokbox Lauren boring myself to death.

Not anymore. MWAHAHAHAH  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk