#AGS IRC - Public Consultation

Started by Pumaman, Sat 12/07/2003 23:26:23

Previous topic - Next topic

OneThinkingGal and ._.

That has been tried trap, but Rog freaked out once in a while and warned everyone in the room (many of whom were talking), that they  better start talking or prepare to be kicked. Including himself! :D

6 hours is long enough IMO, unless someone can come up with a good reason for staying logged in while they go to bed/school/two week trip to jamaica. :P

MillsJROSS

I just think you should change your nick to signify that you aren't currently present. If you want to stay on and log everything, that's fine with me. Just don't let me not know that you aren't there. In truth, though, you really shouldn't idle for too long. For some people, like RobertEric, it makes sense. However, if you're just there to be there...it's just pointless. If a op is there and there are sooo many people in the chat room, and it's getting annoying, then allow them to kick a few people. But only when it really becomes a burden.

-MillsJROSS

Trapezoid

Maybe there should be a log bot. How often is Rog not in the room? Maybe he should publish his log to a webpage, that way people wouldn't feel the need to personally log everything. It's not like they're missing much anyway, just a bunch of people saying "how com nobodies talking????????????????////"

OneThinkingGal and ._.

EGADS ._. what are they afraid they'll miss?? Someone talking about them, piff let them get over themselves. Missing some incredible conversation? Haha....yeah right, must be new to the channel. ._.

I maintain the quotefile, so realistically I need to be there the most, but that ain't keeping me logged in 24x7.  :P

Moresco

Wow just get over it.  It really isn't affecting you if someone idles..you just think it is.  How is it affecting you? Is it making your day go from great to awful? Seriously? Of course it isn't.  

Oh and kicking them is fun but since almost everyone has auto-rejoin it will only result in needing to ban people & that will gurantee a much quieter chat-room...that's for sure.

And again, there aren't that many people in the chatroom to begin with...sometimes I have seen maybe 12 or 14...but that's the most I've seen.  This isn't a big deal, don't you people have games to be making?

EDIT: If I sound a bit rude it's cuz JCash died & I'm still a bit pissy over it. Sorry. :)

::: Mastodon :::

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk