Yufster HATE Thread.

Started by Helm, Tue 15/07/2003 12:37:30

Previous topic - Next topic

SSH

m0ds: You do realise that getting rid of Gen-Gen will just put more of the dross into the "Adventure related talk and chat" forum, don't you?Better hope that your sore wrist gets better soon, or stop painting those houses, becuase you'll have a lot more moderating to do!

n3tgraph

the talk n chat forum could use some more threads

but not the bullshit though ;)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

m0ds

Why? I'm not talking about Helm or Yufster, this forum sucks. We don't need it. ^_^

DGMacphee

Mods
A General forum is still handy -- It helps game creators point out humourous and insightful stuff to other game creators.

Note, I said game creators (and I also mean people who contribute to other people's games too i.e. music or art, etc)

However, there are those that use it as their own soapbox, even when they haven't made a single game.

In other words, they rely upon this place too much to voice their opinion.

I talked about respect for other users -- and for the last year old people have been very tolerant of new people.

But new people must respect the older users and their space here.

It's especially worrying when new users make over a hundred and fifty posts in their first week here -- That's nearly a tenth of the posts I've made in my entire time on this board.

This forum is not a soapbox -- it is, in part, a private retreat for game creators.

EVERYONE:
See the updated rules for more details
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

SSH

Quote from: DG - Taking a mod-break! on Wed 16/07/2003 13:02:38
A General forum is still handy -- It helps game creators point out humourous and insightful stuff to other game creators.
Note, I said game creators (and I also mean people who contribute to other people's games too i.e. music or art, etc)
This forum is not a soapbox -- it is, in part, a private retreat for game creators.

This new Pumaman guy has never created a game, has he? Everybody seems to respect him, though, and he's even a moderator! :P

EDIT: No, Pumaman is CJ? I had never realised. That custom title, the highest post count, the fact that all CJ's threads changed to Pumaman and finally, the fact that it still says CJ at the top of his profile. No I didn't realise! Thanks for pointing it out! Now I feel a right n00b!

Still, CJ's never made a game either.

Dmitri

Did you also notice SSH that pumaman has his own position too... just like CJ's was "Respect my authoritaah" Pumaman's is "Aztec Guy's Friend"

And since CJ said that he wasn't going to hand out silly titles to anyone...

well...

I guess I'll stop trying to be subtle and out and say it... you know that guy that made AGS? That was Pumaman, otherwise known as CJ...
Pretzels :B

Robert Eric

Ã, Ã, 

c.leksutin

Ok, enough of this bullshit.  Half of you whine like little bitches when the other half posts something you dont like, and they bitch by starting a topic about how much they dont like it.

What do you guys want?  you want exact rules for posting and a gestapo style enforcement policy?  thats fine.  It only looks like I'm not around much, but I on this forums nine hours a day, 5 days a week.  and I have an ichy delete finger.

If this practice of public airing of dirty laundry continues then I AM gonna show up in this forum like Ray Leotta in "good fella's"

Lests start with some simple rules:

Have a problem with another member and/or their thread/post?  then disscus it with them PRIVATELY or speak to a moderator about it.

Have a problem with a Moderators decision?  Either suck it up or talk to CJ

I'll be comming up with some more over the course of the day, untill then, the Gen-Gen Gestapo declares this thread closed.

C.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk