Waiting till things blow over.

Started by PeaceMan, Wed 16/07/2003 15:15:02

Previous topic - Next topic

PeaceMan

Because of the rise in hostility and everyone getting on everyone elses nerves I think I'll get out of here for a few weeks until things go back to what they were a few months ago when I joined here. I'll continue work on my game still though.

Hope I haven't been a pain,

See you later.

PeaceMan

Miez

I second that - I'll take a break from the forums as well. Instead of being a stimulating and constructive place to hang out in, all the bickering just gets on my nerves.

Darth Mandarb

I, too, have been contemplating a break (from the General Discussion forum at least).

Good to know others are sick of the useless debating and bickering.

[humor]
But what do I know ... being a newbie and all?  ;D
[/humor]

dm

Timosity

This is interesting, I find that I can work hard on my game, then take a few minutes out to post if I feel the need, quite often I just read instead when I've got nothing to say.

If it helps you work on your games, go for it, the forum probably won't go anywhere. I think prioritising is the key, a few days, weeks, months off can't hurt either

Also, the posts above are from people who contribute to the community and not just take, hope your breaks are constructive

goodluck

Vel

m0ds

Noooo Miez! Don't leave us and only hang out on the FoY forum where I and several other members of this board can talk to you!

:P
m0ds

c.leksutin

Thanks for sharing.  Dont be away to long.

You've been gestapo(ed)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk