Apprentice help needed

Started by Jimi, Wed 16/07/2003 21:29:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregjazz

Yeah, it's not a bug, it's just a timing puzzle.

Jimi

I've tried it loads of times. I'm not sure I'm doing it right.

Minimi

ok actually i need help heres the thing...

Spoiler
how do I pickup the blanket and the book? the snake wont let me!
[close]

Jimi

Spoiler
talk to it.
[close]

Paranoia

for jimi
Spoiler
you need to knock on a door n hide, then run ;)
[close]

for minimi
Spoiler
think Dr dolittle
[close]

Jimi

Spoiler
How do I get the saddle down after putting the stool there? and how do I make the sheep move so the woman can count them, and I can get the orogano?
[close]

PeaceMan

Jimi:

Spoiler
Use the broom on the saddle.
[close]

and

Spoiler
Use the oregano with the coffee grinder. If you need to clean the grinder there is something in the kitchen to help you.
[close]

Gregjazz

Spoiler
Actully, there are two ways of cleaning out the coffee grinder.
[close]

Czar

no way? 2 ways... well at least i'll try to figure out the second..
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

vinny

I have the updated version. After finishing the game I played again trying to find the secret bonus.  I've used, looked at, talked to, and taken everything in the game. I have also used everything in my inventory with every other thing in my inventory as well as with everything in the game.(including the view and everything else in that area) I've replayed several times from scratch as well as from differant save points exhausting all possibilities.... your secret is a hoax or a bug is keeping me from it.

big brother

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. I designed the puzzle to be very difficult, so you won't stumble on it when you're beating the game for the first time (since it is a several step deal, it might confuse some of the other puzzles).

As for it being a hoax, I'm sure Necro can vouch for its authenticity. (How else is the update going to take up 400 more K than the original? Certainly not with bug fixes!)

Since the contest is over, I can give you a small hint to get you started on the puzzle. If you want more help after that, please post on the Herculean Effort Productions forum.

Ok, here it is:
Spoiler
maybe there's something else written on the scroll (other than the cheese recipe). Try holding it up to the light.
[close]

Hope this helps.

Ian
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

Czar

Wait, everywhere it says Necro solved it, but i never saw him posting that he did it. Where's the post?
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Gregjazz

I think it's in the "Apprentice" thread in the Released Games Announcement section of this forum.

Anyways, Necro also contacted us by email.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk