My Mags game, DemonSlayer vs. the vegatable vampires...

Started by Squinky, Sun 11/08/2002 10:19:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Squinky

Yup, I went and made a mags game....
You can find it at squinky6.tripod.com  or just click on my sig...in the games section, way down on the bottom....enjoy..

Gonzo

I just played it, pretty nifty little game. Your character seems convincingly badass, especially with his strafe-walk, and his action-hero comments. I liked the way it ended...simple and cool. Good stuff.

MrColossal

squinky, i love it, i'm a fan of your games and i really like the art

the demonslayer is drawn quite well, his hands and gun look really good

and i love the fact that he has a talking sandwhich friend

really good

eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

MillsJROSS

I thought it was quite clever. Download it now!

-MillsJROSS

2ma2

This was clearly awesom. Playing a real badass punk for a change, and a gun. Always carried around. Yay! I must play the first Demon slayer game!

Tho' it may be a bug or something cause:

Spoiler
when using the lamp on the guard, he strifes across the chasm
[close]

nenomonkey

I have one word for you "VEGETABLE!"

Seriously, I enjoyed the game, it was really cool.

Squinky

Ackk!!! crap....I didn't do anything to keep that from happening, 2ma2...I'll try to fix that soon...I actually think it's funny that I let a major bug like that slip past me...And thanks for all the comments guys, I had fun making this and I'm glad people enjoy it...

Paul

That was a great game- very funny. The special sandwich/burger guru is a wonderfully humorous fellow, and added to the jocular atmosphere of the game.

Nostradamus

I need help... I got all 3 objects in the room but am clueless.. tryed clickling all items on everything, tryed combining them, nothing works!

Squinky

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk