MOURIR EN MER

Started by , Fri 18/07/2003 10:32:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie MonKie

I am so stuck on this game the first problem is: is there an english version? as my french isnt up to much or translations so i can know better whats going on (please excuse my dismal grammer)  also is there a wlakthrough as i have put the dummy on the bed and put the cover on it then the dad came in and killed me there are lots of boxes but nothing happens much when i click on them the guy just says a line please help as very confused thank you

GarageGothic

If you have downloaded the version from the ags site, you should be able to select language in the setup menu.

The beginning is quite hard, but if you remember to put everything back in order (tools back in the tool chest, no dummy under the sheet) before the father returns, you shouldn't be in trouble. One hint though: You need a shard of glass from the mirror. That took me ages to find.

Timosity

There is an English version, run the winsetup.exe file in the game folder, and choose, language: English translation.

Also maybe have a closer look at the mirror

Edit: too late

Charlie MonKie

thanks im so blond lol i got the english version when i fiddled around with the setup  but ive got as far as the bed/dummie/blanket and the rope and shard of glass  and scissors and i take them away before the dad comes but am at a loss after that. little/lot of help needed please! thank you

Scavenger

Spoiler
Maybe its good to check the toolbox twice, maybe thrice?

Those bars on the window need removing. A Hax0r could help you crack that puzzle!

The rope helps you you escape, but you need something to secure it down. I'm sure you could nail this one!
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk