The MSPaint game

Started by Scid, Sun 20/07/2003 04:07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

BorisZ

next: Zombie band playing Jambalaya

Ashen

Couldn't find any decent references for Jambalaya (except the food stuff), but anyway:

"Oh, great. One of my fingers fell off."
"Shut up and keep playing."
"Easy for you to say. You try playing the fiddle with half your fingers missing."

Next: Your favourite Horror Movie monster/psycho/killer taking a day off.
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

Oliver

Wollaaaa, it's the guy from Urban Legends!

NEXT: Mouse after eating a cheese from the year 1867
You got it!

Coming Soon!

WanderLady

Next: Imagination Station

Ashen

The smaller sign says:
Change here for:
Fancy
Invention
Visualisation.

Next: "Oh no, it happened again."

Krazy

My Stuffs:
Tumblr

Ishmael

Quote from: BorisZ on Sat 16/10/2004 18:31:45
It says "... or your favourite paint software" in competition rules, doesn't it? But it doesn't realy mind since my image is a crap. Ignore it if you want!

Yeah, but it should say also "Using only tools that you can find in MsPaint aswell" and possibly even list those tools, no-one knows if nowday kids even know what is MsPaint, becasue they're friends or whoever has just told them to install kazaa and download photohop and stuff... if they ever have wanted to draw with the computer.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Gilbert

But they SHOULD have M$PAIN!

To avoid further cheating (yeah), I propose it should be strictly stated that the picture MUST be created from scratch with M$Pain. (But using other programmes to convert the graphic format for posting is allowed, like for example, some better programmes to save it as GIF without dithering).

Eggie

Did I kill the MSPaint game...again?

Ashen

Seems fairly gratuitous to me. Oh, and he's meant to be trying to pull his arm out, not giving a thumbs up.

NEXT: An unsuccessful movie-based breakfast cereal.
(By which I mean that the cereal would be unsuccessful, not that the film was)

Darkizar

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/Darkster/untitled.png
Mecha max (from sam and max, duh)..Ã,  max is the bunny right?..

BlackMan890

Quote from: Gilbot V7000a on Mon 08/11/2004 01:01:34
But they SHOULD have M$PAIN!

To avoid further cheating (yeah), I propose it should be strictly stated that the picture MUST be created from scratch with M$Pain. (But using other programmes to convert the graphic format for posting is allowed, like for example, some better programmes to save it as GIF without dithering).

Can i use Gimp?
(i am using Linux)
Jonatan Nilsson
860 Iceland

Please go to www.simnet.is/elinnils52 and download my non ags/adventure game :)

Gilbert

No, for obvious reasons.

GP

gee, the general idea of the thread is not to find out who's better at MS Paint, it's about crap drawing what the previous guy says so we have fun. I don't care if someone uses ms paint, photoshop or anything else as long as he makes something amusing (not technical-wise) ;D

Ishmael

Quote from: GP on Thu 11/11/2004 14:11:45
gee, the general idea of the thread is not to find out who's better at MS Paint, it's about crap drawing what the previous guy says so we have fun. I don't care if someone uses ms paint, photoshop or anything else as long as he makes something amusing (not technical-wise) ;D

Yeah, the point is to be amusing, but also, MSPaint. If you can make perfect gradients in MSPaint and you can prove it if someone suspects you're "cheating", fine. But if someone barges in with gradients and effects and all, that isn't MSPaint, and so for breaks the game's rules, no matter how amusing it is.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

The Last To Know

NEXT: LeChuck in underpants

Krazy

My Stuffs:
Tumblr

Darkizar

Just for the record, I did not know there actually was an official mecha max.. o.O

Stryke

LeChuck in Under Pants:

Next: Bush & Kerry Fighting Lego Style

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk