end game using anything!

Started by Paranoia, Thu 17/07/2003 20:57:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Paranoia

how do i do the script to end a game and run the creditz when the highest score is reached? (there'll be a message of some sort too)
thanks in advance

Paranoia

Scummbuddy

i believe in your on_event (int event, int data)
function, youll have to have an if statement that will be checking to see if

GOT_SCORE     called whenever the player's score changes
             DATA = number of points they got

to see if it is that score you want, and then if it is the score, than have it move to the final scene.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Paranoia

okies, i'm brain dead!and i'm running out of time for this months MAGS, i just wanna get my game to end!!

i don't mind how i do it, script isn't my strong point, i can do the bull sh*t bits! and to make life interesting my PSP keeps screwing up :'(
please can you help

if three objects are turned on in the room(a hotspot turns them on) how do i set up the script to run/ display a message when the 3 objects are there, and go to the creditz, it doesn't need to be by the score

also, in the inventory when i try to join two items it doesn't work first time, if i go out of the inventory and try again it works :-\

thanks

Paranoia

sorry for bumping this up but i'm really stuck, i've only got 3 days, my psp keeps crashing and i still can't figure out how to get the game to end with the 3 objects in the room

sorry again, i wouldn't do it if i wasn't stuck

feckwitt Paranoia

OMG!! i'm not such a Fuckwitt after all,i did it ;D

erm i got to ask.... am i just living up to my name or have i upset someone??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk