Background Blitz - 27th July to 13th August

Started by Necro, Sun 27/07/2003 22:23:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Necro

Ok ladies and gentleman, this time we are going to be drawing a gateway between worlds. to be more specific "A tear in the space time continumn allowing access between worlds".  Could be a portal , could be a magical wardrobe, could be anything!

GO!

[EDIT]
My GOD Rincewind, gimmie a chance to realise first before you come in here and post stuff like 30 secs after me! :)

320 x 200 Resolution
No Restriction on colours

GO!   Again!

Rincewind

Great choice of theme, Necro - But are there no restrictions in size/colours?

Dunezone

Evil

Evil shall not have a problem with the damned Necro this time!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

* Necro disqualifies evil

:P

Paranoia

kinda wish i was in a different reality right now, but i guess this is the closest i'll get!

Rincewind

Ok, here's my entry:

The portal is in the lake, btw...

SLaMgRInDeR

very quick entry...

(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

Ginny

Cool Rincewind! Your picture reminded me of Narnia, hehe, any inspirations from there? ;) Not to mention Necro's magical wardrobe suggestion hehe.
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Rincewind

GinnyW:
Heh, not really, but I am a huge fan of the Narnia books, and read them a lot when I was younger... I'm glad you liked it. :)  

Ginny

Hehe, the fact the the lake is the portal is what made me think of Narnia of course, as in the first book ;).
I'm still thinking of an original portal..
All the entries look great so far!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

SLaMgRInDeR

what the scorerers apprentice? i thought that was the best one, althou i still havent read all of them, iv read about 4.

Ginny

You mean the Magician's Nephew? Yes that one. I like it best too. I have only read 2 so far though. I have started on 3, I have a complete book with all seven hehe. :)

noed

The 7th one is the best...keep reading!
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
-Mariah Carey

Evil

DAMNIT! I am almost done but I realized I wont get back from a trip til the 14th... Can I still enter?

Ginny

Wow, i just did a search on 'wardrobe' (http://images.google.com/images?q=wardrobe&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search) to remind myself what a wardrobe looks like, and guess what turned up:

And 2 more! Hehe.

[edit]

ok, here's my entry, sorta:

It's a box... Which sends you to hidden lands of great peril! :P

Dr. Awesome

Uh, it kinda looks a lot better at double the size... In-game.

Necro

plasticman

it's blatantly just a scanned piece, but i like it this way.

Ginny

:o :o :o
Wow, that's awesome plasticman! It's all hand drawn? :o

SLaMgRInDeR

Quote from: GinnyW on Tue 29/07/2003 21:08:39
You mean the Magician's Nephew? Yes that one. I like it best too. I have only read 2 so far though. I have started on 3, I have a complete book with all seven hehe. :)

yeh thats the one, the one you're on is the horse and his boy right? i skipped that one cos i thought it was a bit too boring for me, lol.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk