Background Blitz - 27th July to 13th August

Started by Necro, Sun 27/07/2003 22:23:18

Previous topic - Next topic

SLaMgRInDeR

Quote from: Eggie on Sun 03/08/2003 18:58:24
Well. Right click, select "properties", Copy the URL and paste it into your address bar, f00'!  :P

how did you think i knew it was cos of the filter? because thats the first thing i did f00'!
(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

Witchsmeller

I like it!
Is that a line that's been suck in the portal?

Cool!

~Darko aka Witchsmeller

Eggie

Well remove the anonymizer URL once it's been pasted into your addrss bar, f00'!  :P

HappyHobo

WanderLady

Noed:  Thank you for your kind words. It makes me happy to have made you laugh.  :)

I may have done the picture, but I have to give credit ALL those who've posted on the forums. I was only able to do it by studying them, since I'm not a good 'drawler'. Credit to you, them, all...but all glory to God.

Darko: Thank you for your kind words also. What's being sucked in is the number(8) that was on that hopscotch space. :)

DG: Many thanks for the help. :)

Peace

Witchsmeller

QuoteDarko: Thank you for your kind words also. What's being sucked in is the number(8) that was on that hopscotch space.
Oh, well anyway its cool. Heh, another *stupid* Q, that is stone on #9? Ok, I'm sure there's more *interesting* topic that the stone one, so you are encouraged to ignore me  8)  ;D

~Darko

LGM

Bah! Teach me to neglect drawing for so long.

You. Me. Denny's.

Ginny

Looks great LGM!
Reminds me of S&M's portal mirror thing, hehe.

Hmm, today's the 13th, so do we vote now?
It's been really tough, but I think I finally made up my mind, lol, it was extremely hard to choose though, with tons of great entries/
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Rincewind

Ooh, this is really, really hard to decide... I don't think I've seen this many good entries in long time.
Plasticmans hand-drawn one was great, it had an original and cool style,
and both Evilspacefarts and Witchsmellers were awesome, but I cast my vote on Wanderlady - funniest idea, and curliest clouds. ;)

Ginny

Everyone's was great: WanderLady' was just hilarious, as was Dunezone's, but in the end I was torn between evilspacefart, Witchsmeller and Plasticman.

But after a long time of really hard thinking, I decided to go with....

Witchsmeller's. :)

Damn, they were all so great!

"Portal Open" I love that ;)

edit: Vote people! :P
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

noed

paranoia and witchsmeller are both great, and wanderlady is so funny, but if I had a gun to my head I'd choose....witchsmeller (by the way, can someone send help? I think he might shoot)
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
-Mariah Carey

Necro

My Vote goes to witchsmeller, its simply awesome what can I say.

Shortly followed by rincewind , but hey ya can't vote twice...sorry dude, but I did like yours up until witchsmeller arrived and posted that bueaty!

WanderLady

It took awhile to decide, but I finally asked myself,
"Which one would I like to go through?".

And the answer is Rincewind's.

I think swimming through the portal would be an experience.

noed

Quote from: WanderLady on Fri 15/08/2003 14:22:23
It took awhile to decide, but I finally asked myself,
"Which one would I like to go through?".
For the record, if I would have used similar criteria I would have voted for dunezone...I picture a raspberry tart warming in there and it makes me happy all over! ;D
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
-Mariah Carey

OneThinkingGal and ._.

Are we done with this? These things are really off schedule. :P

Oh yeah, my vote. I'll go with wanderlady for the most imaginitive background that can actually be used in a game as a background. ._.

If people want to make general pictures, like conceptual stuff, I could start another artitude. ._.

Witchsmeller

Thanks for votes people!
I'm glad you liked my portal, and yeah others are great too!
So funny :D
(by the way, can someone send help? I think he might shoot)
(the gun wasn't loaded anyway, it was a trick :P )

Which portal I'd like to go through? Not the microwave (I like the 'portal open'), probably the

WanderLady's! Traveling along with number 8 should be interesting enough.

~Darko aka Withsmeller

Necro

Oh the irony!

Just as Background Blitz was about to finish it becomes a draw...

Witchsmeller = 3 votes
Wanderlady =3 votes
Rincewinds = 1 vote

So the once again BBlitz is extended a couple of days for anyone else who wishes to vote.

OneThinkingGal and ._.

a couple of days? You just need one more vote to decide. ._.

I think its better to wrap this up at this point, so the next one at least starts on a weekend. :P

Besides, you might end up in a tie after a coupla days too. @_@

Necro

LoL , annie, I said a couple of days but i dont expect to wait a couple of days , of course it will be over as soon as theres a definate leader

and less of the poking -_-

Squinky

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk