BUG? Uncertainty Machine

Started by , Sat 02/08/2003 22:09:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

Hi, I think I may have found a bug in Uncertainty Machine, but I hope not because I think I have almost finished the game.

Basically I am at the point of where I am inside the where house and I have 4 pieces to put together. I must attach the 2 pointy rod pieces and the umbrella looking piece to the remade key.

I zoom in on the key and try to apply either of the rod pieces. She says something like "lets give this a try." The piece is appears attached on the key for like a milla-second and then disappears. So then I try to attach the umbrella piece and she says something like "its too straight" (i can't exactly remember what she says).

So ofcourse I am frustrated and keep trying. When I finally give up I go to click out of the zoomed view I am in. My pointer flickers exit and then disappears. It will NOT let me leave the zoomed screen of the key.

Help! What do I do? :'(

noed

I wish I had something more constructive, but all I can tell you is I had the same problem.  You have to hit the key in just the right place to get the pieces to attach.  Keep trying, it does work eventually. :)
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
-Mariah Carey

Amy

Thankyou! I seemed to successfully accomplished the task.......FINALLY.  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk