Sprite Jam: August 5 - August 13

Started by Evil, Tue 05/08/2003 18:16:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil

Yay! My first time winning something on the AGS forums other then being stupid. Ok I will be gone the 12th so it will end the 13th. And if I dont pick a winner by the 14th Lgm is going to for me. My internet providers are assholes. Anyway, lets get started.

I always liked looking at the old sprite jams on erics page. So it will be simple this week.

Draw something you wouldnt like to find on or in your car.

Rules:
Must be smaller then 200x200
Only 10 colors
Must have your name somewhere

Good luck, and try not to be lazy and animate some of these :)

Jimi

*Jimi kicks himself*

I need glasses...didn't see the 10 colours thing

MachineElf

I don't have a car, but if I did I'd probably be slightly annoyed if I found this in its trunk.

Didn't think about the 10 colour limit when starting, so it ended up a little weird (not only because of colours btw...), but what the heck!

Jimi: Talking about colour limit: that is way more than 10 colours...
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Evil

Yes very nice Vargtass. Jimi, its nice but think of the color limit and I am also having a hard time finding your name :)

BOYD1981

i can see his name in the pic, you have to look very closely...

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Eggie

Yeah...so..I wouldn't like to find a monkey stealing my bankcard or a beanstalk...or a violent stickman...

Ben

Always adjust your mirror before driving:

n3tgraph

wow, you drew this ben?

you rule!
* N3TGraph airguitars!

AGA

Esseb

He was talking to Jimi I believe.

SLaMgRInDeR

Quote from: Ben on Thu 07/08/2003 01:52:57
Always adjust your mirror before driving:

*Fients
(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

Rincewind

Ben, that's totally brilliant.
But I'm still going to enter this jam, though... ;)

MachineElf

Slam, though I'm not the moderator of this board I have to say this: Your use of quotes is totally unnecessary and only clutters up the thread. Ben's pic was already posted, so you don't have to do it again.

Ben, I'm impressed!
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Rincewind

Well, even though this is really bad, it was a fun theme - Here it is anyway:

The fear of finding an arm in your glove compartment with your name written on it in blood can never be matched by anything else. Aye.

Squinky

agsking

Ben, what did you use for that image to make such a nice entry?

Ben

Just the line tool in Paint Shop Pro and lots of hand-dithering, which isn't difficult if you have lots of free time. The hardest part is finding the right colors..

Gilbert

In that case I think using DP would be much easier. ;D

Anyway, really nice entry, Ben.

Darth Mandarb

Haven't entered a sprite jam in awhile.  Thought I'd give this one a go:

100%

200%
I still like Ben's better.
EDIT: Just realized I broke the rules and didn't have my name on there.  So I edited a little ...

cheers,
dm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk