The Exchange Student on BBC Radio and Mac Version

Started by dimidimidimi, Thu 21/09/2006 15:35:56

Previous topic - Next topic

dimidimidimi

We have some great news for the Italian casanova Emilio. His adventures are going to be one of the talking points during the BBC Radio programme On Screen tomorrow, Friday at 13:00 GMT. Presenter Nicola Christie will be discussing with Dimitris Manos about the development of The Exchange Student and the future of the project. Those of you who do not get BBC Radio in your area can listen to the programme online here. The programme On Screen is a show featuring interviews, news and gossip from the TV, film and gaming industries and interviews with well known directors and actors such as Oliver Stone and Meryl Streep have been conducted recently during the show.

On other TES-related topics, we are currently working hard on the Mac version of the game, and it should be released this coming week if all goes well. Unfortunately the Pocket PC version will have to be postponed for the time being. For more information on The Exchange Student check out the official website at www.theexchangestudent.com .

Sam.

Bye bye thankyou I love you.

m0ds

It appears to be World Service. Good stuff Dimitris!

dimidimidimi

Hello everyone,

I know that some time ago I posted about a radio show on BBC World Service that would feature The Exchange Student but that one got cancelled due to technical reasons. But now the show was broadcasted this past week and you can listen to it online HERE.

I would also like to announce that we have released a Mac version, but for the time being it appears that the game has some problems with Intel-based Macs. It runs perfectly on all the other Macs though. You can download the Mac version HERE.

Episode 2 will be released a bit later than we had currently planned, due to some changes we made in the story so that the second episode is much longer and more challenging than the first episode. And this extra content requires some extra development time. Keep checking on the website though for some first previews soon.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk