NOT BEING MADE - Boba Fett's Bounty

Started by Darth Mandarb, Mon 11/08/2003 06:31:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Migs

This signature intentionally left blank.

Darth Mandarb

That's TWO Star Wars games this Darth Mandarb BUM has started and not finished!

FIRE HIM!!

Actually, this game is the one that turned into JP & Cosmo oddly enough.

Sinister

The game looks great, however i wouldnt worry too much on the perspective, after all not things in these type of games are in perspective, starting with the characters, who are just 4 flat sides... so we dont have to be perfect, personaly i think evrything is great. Dont worry about making lucasart perfection.. (hell even they screw up!).. my first impresion was that the ship is one the same angle as the character...

p.s

Gasp!!.. Its Ravenfusion!!.. hey man whats up!!!!!!.. check out my game dude. (sorry to plug my game but i hadnt seen this dude in a while! and i had to tell him).

LordHart

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Tue 20/04/2004 23:21:04Actually, this game is the one that turned into JP & Cosmo oddly enough.

Does that mean, Boba Fett is the reason the Earth is gone! :o

OMG! Sinister... is here?! I must hide...
*Lord Hart hides...* ;D

Sinister

What i think looking harder at the screenshots, is that there is too much detail on the ship.. contrast the rest of the space station..

not that thats a bad thing.

p.s

AHHH!!.. Its Lord Hart!!.. i wasnt so sure it was.. him.
but AHH!!

Darth Mandarb

This was the final image ...

But this game is no longer being made ... so unless Slave I makes an appearance in Rebel Spy (way down the road when I get around to working on it) you'll never see this in a game ...

Can moderators RE-bury threads??

Mats Berglinn

WHAT?!  :o

Are you going to put down this game? Is that a joke? Tell me you're joking!

Darth Mandarb

Boba Fett's Bounty has been cancelled.  It was never intended to be a game in the first place ... just sort of happened.

Rebel Spy is still in the works however.  I haven't abandoned that one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk