Started by plasticman, Thu 21/08/2003 11:54:57

Previous topic - Next topic

plasticman

ok, here's your mission :

draw a hero with an unusual superpower.

max. size : 60x100

no color restriction

have fun !

edit- my bad, it was supposed to be unusual, not useless...

Minimi

LOL! You edited the useless, into unusual! ;) Thank God! Because nothing is useless! I will join this one bytheway ;) Nice sprite plasticman last week btw!

Mr Jake

skunk man... guess his power

Darth Mandarb

I would like you to meet, Lightning Bug Man.

Well ... at least he's never left in the dark?

cheers,
dm

Alexis Vale

It's AGS Blue Cup Super Hero! The action figure that tosses blue mugs from no where!

I know. Kinda lame idea, but I couldn't resist it.

Ali

Kidney Dialysis Man:

"He's there when urea-lly need him..."

Robert Eric

Super poorly-drawn hand claw guy.
Ã, Ã, 

Mr_Frisby

It's Breadtruck the Cat - with the mindnumbing ability to have no relevance to sprite jams - except in this case where his ability to have no ability has made him able!
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

agsking

I give you, the amazing FROGMAN!

3x

A whopping 262 frames, made in Ms paint!
You can download the animation to see it in its entirety because it dosen't load all the way sometimes. Be patient for it to finish :)

noed

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
-Mariah Carey

plasticman

alright, time to choose a winner !

many good ideas and even some nifty animations, it was hard to make up my mind...

but my final choice is

Breadtruck the Cat - with the mindnumbing ability to have no relevance to sprite jams - except in this case where his ability to have no ability has made him able!

great work, everyone !

Scummbuddy

But Ali's had such a nifty catchphrase!!
And the art.....oooo very nice.

Good job everyone!
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk