Background Blitz Aug 21 - Sep 4

Started by Witchsmeller, Thu 21/08/2003 12:38:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Witchsmeller

Hi everyone.
I'm really happy that my first post here and my first competition was my first win actually.
I hope its ok to post this directly here.... sorry I'm late there was something wrong with phones in entire area... it was not working, so I could not even go online >:

Anyway, my idea is:
- a perfect living room. Be it a hi-tech one with remote control of everything, or small hut-box-house with only a bed in it, it should be a perfect living-room of your taste.
No color limit, max image size 640x480 (or less)

Hope you like it.
~Darko

WanderLady

It sounds good, Darko.

Evil

;D Oh this is gonna be a good one!!!

Minimi

I could make some good thing, but can I also make a rendered picture, because that's all Im actually good at ;)

EldKatt

I'm in. Most definitely. Well, tomorrow, when I'm not half asleep.

Rincewind

Cozy, eh? ;D
I think I might continue editing this background and use it sometime... I like it, strangely enough...

Applecrap

yo yo yea

Edit: If you use tripod or geocities to host your pictures, use http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/ in front of the URL or they won't show up. I've fixed it for this one. - OTG and ._.

OneThinkingGal and ._.

That looks great, Applecrap! I love the cartoony feel. ._.

Mr_Frisby

Ahhhhh. Convenience.
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Privateer Puddin'

you have to get up to use the loo and the bottom door on the fridge wont open!1

Mr_Frisby

Not the way I use it you don't . .

(& theres nothin sept an icecube tray in the freezer.)
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Witchsmeller

OneThinkingGal and ._.

Nice work Frisby. I really like the floor.  :P

Broncomatic

Well, i tried it :D

There isn't any seat, though

Witchsmeller

Mr_Frisby

I like all of these but am voting for Broncomatic as I really likey the style. What program did you use Bronco? :)

Witchsmeller

I also cast my vote to Bronco.
Oh, which program he used doesn't really matter (not for this comp. but it doesn't matter generally). If you want to make images from your scanned drawings, all you need is a program with layers which can have different "blending options" (like a layer with hand-drawn image to be "Multiply" and a layer below to be normal layer where you paint color).

It's not like Photoshop 7 would make his image 100 times better than it would any other similar image-editing program (btw, I'm a PS-guy). In about 80% cases, image is only limited by imagination. The rest is a bit of knowledge of a program, and a program's "features".

oh, I'm going Off-topic!  ::)
~Darko aka Witchsmeller

WanderLady

Rincewind: GREEEEEEEN!!!@1!! ;D

Apple: treehouse, beautiful

Mr Frisby: Pixels, beautiful

Bronco: impressive

but the vote: Mr. Frisby

Minimi

my vote is also for mr. frisby! Very nice! I always wanted a toilet besides the bench

remixor

I'm going for Frisby (gotta love that old-school flava), with Applecrap a close second.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk