Tune contest NOW!

Started by , Fri 22/08/2003 10:27:58

Previous topic - Next topic

remixor

Wooo!  Getting "pretty near" is good enough for me :)

I wouldn't mind anyone using my tune in a game, I'd just want credit in the game (and I'd need to know about it first!).
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Moresco

Well I hope I'm not too late.  If I am, that's ok.  Also, this is an mp3 so if I broke the rules it's cuz I didn't see if that was ok or not.  Nextly, it's not piano or midi, well I have a guitar here so.  It's kinda catchy, I think. Maybe not game material...I'd use it in an action cartoon or something. Peace!

My Entry Tune
::: Mastodon :::

remixor

Morseco: when I try to play your mp3, it's just a bunch of silence

Moresco

Try downloading it again... I think I was accessing it or something, so maybe that was the problem?
::: Mastodon :::

Pet Terry

I should have removed that birthday thingy then :P But rest of the tune is very catchy, right? :)
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Ciro Durán

Well, I composed the tune this week, but when I wanted to upload it, my provider went offline :P, well, at least listen to it :). Bye!

http://www.ldc.usb.ve/~ciro/tomate/rolling.mid

remixor

Eldkatt, are you going to hook us up with the new compo?  Sorry to be impatient, but it's already Tuesday over here ;)

EldKatt

Yeah, I'm going to. :P

I've had some network troubles the past few days, and I've been stupid enough not to think about the rules. Hopefully sometime today it will be up, given that my network continues to work.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk