Ron:Reality on the Norm

Started by , Thu 28/08/2003 19:09:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

I have the victims blood and wallet and I have gotten through the club window by using the old man's arm. Now I am stuck in this empty room with a door. I can't go through the door because "No one is supposed to see me" and I can't seem to leave the room (back out the window). I don't know what to do! HELP!

AGA

Which game is this? Reality-on-the-Norm is a series of games, numbering more than 50 by now...

Amy

Sorry, "Lunchtime of the Damned." ::)

Amy

Okay. I actually found the walkthrough section for these games. I solved the last one after I got help to get out of the room. Now I am playing the one with the Chicken. You know, the whole revenge of the chicken one?
The walkthrough says that I can find lunricant in the window shelf east of the church. I have checked every window in that whole game and there is no window shelf let alone lubricant. I basicaly went pixel hunting for a half hour. What DO I DO!!?? ???

AGA

The house one screen east of the church...

Amy

Yes, I've been to the house. The door is locked. There is one window lit up with a person in it. I have clicked on that window and the windows that aren't lit. I have used the "look" and "grab" gestures all over that house. What am I doing wrong? Am I supposed to click on something VERY specific? Please be VERY specific as to what it is I am supposed to look for and click on......Thanx.

Amy

I figured it out. Boy I feel stupid. Thanx for your help.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk