The Amazing Adventures of Lucy Lavender

Started by Totoro, Wed 03/09/2003 11:23:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Totoro

CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM FOR THE FULL GAME DOWNLOAD

"Hey Lucy, how was your day?"
"Awful. I finally wrote a love letter to Roger and wanted to give it to him after school..."
"And?"
"It all went wrong. He will think I am an idiot now..."
"Don't be sad Lucy."
"And now I have another problem. My borther, that little skunk, has stolen my diary and won't give it back to me...!"

Remember your hard days when you were a teenager? Those tough days come back when playing Lucy Lavender in this comedy-family-soap-opera.
The development of my first Adventure is making good progress. The whole story and all dialogs and texts and stupid jokes are written down, all backgroundgraphics ("borrowed" from an old Adventure, you should recognise it) and sprites are ready and put into the AGS, the scripting of the game itself is about half way done. I hope I can finish a Beta during next week and release the game within this month :)

Totoro

Vel

phact0rri

*grinz*  nice backgrounds, I really like the Cluttered room background looks like somthing that a real teenager with lots of cash would have set up.  Characters remind me of the sims.. which again is an added plus.  Can't wait to see where this game goes.

Totoro

Quote from: phact0rri on Fri 05/09/2003 10:53:50
Characters remind me of the sims.. which again is an added plus.  Can't wait to see where this game goes.

Hello :)
Thank you for the nice replies.
I liked Willy Beamish too  :)
Characters are SIMs  ;D We discussed the method here
http://www.agsforums.com/yabb/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=8095

I am happy to tell you that the beta-version was just uploaded and is now going to be tested by a few friendly people, so I should be able to offer the final version to download in a couple of days.

Cheers
Totoro

those backgrounds look so fine I just wanna (you guessed it) eat them.
you know. the process where I print 'em out and eat them. yeah...
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk