Sprite Jam - Aug. 30 'till 5thish Sept.

Started by Mr_Frisby, Sat 30/08/2003 06:59:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Frisby

Thanks for voting me :- as my entry was pretty stupid, I will endevour to make an interesting Sprite Jam for 'yall.

With a size limit of 120 x 200 (pixels)
and with a only 256 colours (of fury)  . . .

You must depict what humans will look like after another 2000 years of evolution.

eg.
Peope half human half machine with huge fat arses and eyes designed to sit stare at screens all day long, who shoot babies out through there belly buttons and have bars of soap for hands or more disturbing still :  maybe gentically cloned freaks of nature that are missing there little toes

(okay I didn't come up with the interestin' sprite jammy goods but - uh oh brain deflating with lack of thort).

Fris B.
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Chicky

makri

I've got such a positive outlook on the future.
Thud. Thud. Thud. Splat.

x0z

In future people will be pixelized, they will have big feet and little head!

EDIT: Animation

And they will be robots!

Mr_Frisby

Aromipesä x0z: I likey the style.

I think we will acheive Makris vision in about 20 years instead of 2000.
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Ali

I'm not sure this technically meets the specs .... but I felt like it.

WanderLady

I would have liked to have done more, but brain...won't...work. As to what it is...?????.

In regards to the other sprites, are you sure those are evolutions? :P ;)

remixor

Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Mr_Frisby

I liked them all, it's hard to choose but I pick
Aromipesä x0z as I really like the style and agree with the whole robot thing.
Good work and thanks to everyone else.

x0z

I win?!?

WOW!

Will I now start new sprite jam- thread?

Privateer Puddin'

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk