Sprite Jam: September 6 - 13

Started by x0z, Sat 06/09/2003 16:39:26

Previous topic - Next topic

x0z

Sprite Jam: September 6 - 13

Okay, my second Sprite Jam try and I won!

But here's the rules:
You must to show us what will the mobilephones look at year 3000
Size max. 200 x 300 (pixels)
and so many colors you want to use

Example:
It could be so little that you can't see it without microscope.

Privateer Puddin'

dunno if this is allowed, but it shows the mobile, but mainly why it is like that

Eggie

Well it's sort of a sprite...

EDIT: Oh crap...I just saw the thing at the bottom of the post...now everyone's going to think I copied... :'(

Disregard that entry. I'll do another one!

Mr_Frisby

Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Moresco

In the future you will be forced to communicate via 'phones' that are embedded into your forehead & cyber-fused with your mind.  See, no ears? Evolution.

::: Mastodon :::

TheYak

Of course, the government will eventually enact the Electronic Leashes for Humans law.  The phone system they will institute is this:

Note: Now that I look at it again, it seems like an Inspector Gadget rip-off.  Is that a bad thing?  ;)

remixor

Quote from: YakSpit on Tue 09/09/2003 00:28:18
Note: Now that I look at it again, it seems like an Inspector Gadget rip-off.  Is that a bad thing?  ;)

I was just about to post that, but I noticed you covered it just in time.  Man, that show ruled.  Awesome sprite, btw.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

WanderLady

Ye olde cup and string...

Darth Mandarb

I love Yak's (subtle) tribute to Inspector Gadget!

I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring on this one:

A mobile phone 3000 years from now:

Why does it look like that you ask?

Let's look at that same phone again in the year 5003 ...

After the apocolypse.

Cheers,
dm

Ali

Here we go:

Mobile phones will continue to use advanced technology to allow people endlessly to play games which went out of date before they were born - this time in 3D and with a risk of cancer.

Moresco

Ali: That's so damn cool I can't even think about stuff...I just sit and watch it...ooo, I want one! YAH!
::: Mastodon :::

x0z

Wow! So much great entries!!!! I love them all! 3 days left!!

m0ds

Yeah, really nice entries :)

m0ds

EldKatt

The mobile phones of the future will not be notably smaller than those used today. They will, however, feature automated foldable devices such as, in this model, a screen, two loudspeakers and a keyboard.

State-of-the-art digital image enhancement techniques reveal that the keyboard, seen below in an extreme closeup of the original picture, uses the Dvorak keyboard layout.

Note: For those of you who couldn't guess, the lower picture is not an entry.

x0z

Okay! Now you can vote for best entry!!!

Eggies entry is in competition too, because I think it's great!

Eggie

Yakspit: That sucks. ANYONE can draw a hand!

Moresco: If a phone was implanted in your head would the ringtone hurt?

I vote for...um...Mandarb...

WanderLady

For Sprite Jam, I believe you're just supposed to pick the winnner, x0z. If I'm wrong, someone let me know.

veryweirdguy

Usually, yeah, that's the case, one person picks the winner, but if the host chooses, then they can hold a vote instead. It's up to them.

Minimi

EldKatt

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk