Septembers MAGS T.I.T.

Started by Paranoia, Fri 19/09/2003 12:59:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Paranoia

T.I.T.  Terence Independent Terminator
Entry to Septembers MAGS
Our hero has to save the English royal family from certain death

That's the story really! And what else do you get?

320x240 hi color
11 rooms
3D graphics
7 cut scene animations
A talking computer with 11 dialogs (computer generated voice, ran out of time for a real voice)
16 sounds effects

I think I've got all the bugs out, whatever happens in the competition, this game was very educational,  if I learnt anything its I'm no good at scripting! This is probably the last game I'll do, I'd rather do the graphical side, so if anyone needs an artist PM me!
Sorry the game is so big :-[, I've managed to lose 3 meg! I hope its worth the wait downloading
tit.zip 7.5meg

edit..bugs fixed

GUI improved but still yuk!
walk speed faster
new key
look at inv works
mouse over keyboard and phone messages removed
walk thro lift doors fixed... well better!

Al_Ninio

Sounds good, downloading!
And besides, I _can't_ miss a game with such a nice title!
"tit"...
:P

EDIT: And since I'm on dialup, you'll get my crits for the game somewhere circa 2016.

Minimi

Neat little game, and with some nice graphics, though the gameplay isn't that good in consideration to the graphics. there are lots of bugs

- character walks too slow
- i can't look at my inventory
- mouse over the keyboard on the desk then appears a message
- i can walk right through the elevator
- walk behinds aren't set good at some places
- its too bad that the key under your doormath is the standard graphic
- standard GUI. it's IMO an ugly GUI, so it would have been nicer to see some custom graphics.
- easy puzzles

though I must say you have some funny and original dialogs in the game, and i enjoyed the talk with the computer. Nice game! I'm hoping that I can finish my MAGS game very soon.

Paranoia

ty minime :D, i'll try and do something about the likkle bugs, and fix em ASAP! i can't really do anything about it being easy but i did say it was!

i hope you get it before 2016 Highwaygal! ;) ;D

Hobbes

Ehhh....

How do I get in the car? :)

Paranoia

Spoiler
theres two keys
[close]

Nostradamus

Nice.
Great graphics and animations (computer\falling in elevator shaft) but bad scripting. You shouldn't give up though, you can only improve!
Isn't the name of the mythical woman with snakes for hair that turns people to stone Medusa?

I am unable to finish the game because
Spoiler
nothing happens when I use the mirror on the gorgon.
[close]

Paranoia

thanks Nostradamus  :D
Spoiler
hang the mirror onto the sound handle
[close]

i will do another game, i was going to do this months mags, but i maybe to busy, i'll see :-\

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk