Mappomedia

Started by Kaffka, Mon 22/09/2003 20:10:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciro Durán

Oh, yay, It's sikrit eenformeshon, guess the game releases are sikrit too...

DG: LOL at your Mappomedia site :P

PS: Thanks, Mr. Jack, you have give me a good laugh :)

DGMacphee

Mr Jack, I'm warning you: if you use my company's name, 'Mappomedia', with my consent again, my lawyers will turn your ass to grass!  >:( >:( >:(
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Hobbes

Quote from: Mr.Jack on Wed 24/09/2003 09:09:34
We are not allowed to talk about what we do here at Mappomedia.
Its secret information.
And mappomedia created the word apprechiated so we can spell it however we want.

I took your posts serious, until this one.

Come on. Do you really expect people to believe you? If so, you need to do some serious re-evaluation.

SSH

It's probably Yahtzee trying to get help on a new game  ::)

Scavenger

*taps foot* Is this some kinda wind up? First this guy I've never seen before in my entire life on these forums shows up and asks for help without a website, a reputation, or even information about his game. Next, the real owner of Mappomedia steps up and says 'I own this company. Please change the name for legal reasons'. Next, the guy says: "We aren't supposed to tell people what we're about, and we can spell Mappomedia how we like." Let's see the difference between them, shall we?
Mappomedia
Mappomedia
Wow. What a difference is spelling! How amazing!

In conclusion... RTFM!

No.. wait... thats not it.

In conclusion, you should research names and stuff, and also make a few games by yourself. AGS is about AMATEURs as well as Axperts (what the hell am I talking about? Axperts?) And if you have a group of 16 people, you have 16 times the number of people required to make a game. This is a hobby, not a sweatshop, remember! Have fun, and most Importantly, don't get angry at people who have the same company name as you, change it! Or get a voodoo doll! Though I don't suggest the latter.

~Scavenger

DragonRose

Oh dear...

Three things:

1)Mr. Jack said he made up the word "apprechiated," not Mappomedia (which is a silly name for an game company, unless you're making games about geography)

2)DG was joking.  But NOW he has a website for Mappomedia, so Mr. Jack better watch his behind.

3)Mr. Jack: you make secret games, yet you make popular adventure games and counter strike mods? Aren't you just the magical man!
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

The Complainer executer

Firstly, dont talk crap about Mappomedia
Secondly, that other guy i never heard of before you really should find
some way to show us that you even exist besides that page that seems
to be made over 2 minutes.
Thirdly we already showed our games, they´re on the back of the half-life covers if u havent seen it you ignorant americans

~Europe rules for real~

Kaffka

Quote from: Dragonrose on Wed 24/09/2003 19:15:54
Oh dear...

Three things:

1)Mr. Jack said he made up the word "apprechiated," not Mappomedia (which is a silly name for an game company, unless you're making games about geography)

2)DG was joking.  But NOW he has a website for Mappomedia, so Mr. Jack better watch his behind.

3)Mr. Jack: you make secret games, yet you make popular adventure games and counter strike mods? Aren't you just the magical man!

Who said anything about a game company?
We make other things too.
And some of them are secret not everything.
Here is a song that we have made:http://hem.ektv.nu/~ekt013271/bamseengelska.mp3
Am i paranoid?
Am i a freak?

Domino

how about giving us a list of what mappomedia industries has done, or maybe some screen shots our something we can work with. Are you purposely taking us on a wild goose chase here? It seems this may just be a ploy to get attention, and that's all. Heck i want to believe what you have to say, but as far as the facts, i got nothing to believe in. Go play in a sand box or something.

Nerdinator

We´ll get on it right away, but the employees has gone home for the day.
check back tomorrow

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

Hehehe I just listened to his mp3. Now I know it's a joke. Or if it isn't, this guy is seriously high on something...

Kaffka

Well its a joke song made by mappomedia.
We make many things joke things too.
I will post somethings that we have done later.
Am i paranoid?
Am i a freak?

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

Yees, a joke song... it's a pity it's not remotely funny. Stop taking yourself and your fake little company so seriously, Mr. Jack.

CEO

Well at least i thought it was really funny when we first made it. Did you know that Jack phoned and woke me up in the middle of the night? you people better have something important to say before i go back to bed.

The Mappomedia Inc. CEO

CFO

I don't know what you think is so funny. Our share price has fallen by 90% on the NASDAQ since this thread has started. I think that I'm going to ask the CEO to fire Mr Jack, Nerdinator and all the other employees for casuing this financial trouble. He phoned me up in the middle of making love, too!

This ares teh limit!

Ben

This thread isn't even funny, DG.

Why don't you just bring Andy Penis back? We know you want to!

CEO

Why should we fire our employees all of the sudden?
The Mappomedia representatives came to this once respected forum to seek more skillfull staff but all they found was misery and complaints

But as i´ve learnt at the university of finance, the customer is always right and thats why i´ll have to let Mr. Jack out of the company for now.

Mappomedia Inc. CEO

Kaffka

Mr.Jack can not be fired.
Mr.Jack can fire
So you should be carefull
Am i paranoid?
Am i a freak?

Nacho

Welcome to the community Mappomedia: We´re a very close group, (1300 AGSers, but actually just 20 or 30 collaborative members...) So, we feel insecure when somebody new comes and post in the incorrect forum and all that... But after that starter feeling, as SSH said, we´re open minded, and we wish to help. Sorry for the jokes about your enterprise...

I can say that we hardly collaborate in some project without knowing nothing about that... you must understand that, we´ve our own projects, but welcome anyway. :) :) :)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk