stuck in 5 days a stranger

Started by straston, Tue 23/09/2003 10:28:59

Previous topic - Next topic

straston

I am already stuck at the beginning.

Spoiler

I have the grolly, stick, cord and newspaper.

The guy told me to collect all the people.
I have talked to Simon already, but I can't find any other person in the house.

All the places are empty - I have been
upper floor: safe room, bathroom, hall
lower floor: entrance hall, kitchen (found the salt), garden (near the pool), garden with holes, room with dishes and books, TV room, hunting room.

Anywhere else I can go or anything I can do?

[close]

Timosity

Spoiler
Try back upstairs, and maybe the tree
[close]

straston

Quote from: Tìmosíty on Tue 23/09/2003 14:11:19
Spoiler
Try back upstairs, and maybe the tree
[close]

Thank you, that helped. :-)

straston

Hmmmm... I'm stuck again.

Spoiler

I am on the fourth day.
When I enter the bathroom, Simone follows me, than the killer arrives and kills me...
I only have the teddy, the lockpick and the book. I tried to sting the teddy with the lockpick, but there is a "I don't see why I should". Is there any place to learn about voodoo or something?

[close]

Timosity

this part was quite clever, and you don't even use an inventory item, and you don't have to walk anywhere, that should help

Dave Gilbert

Once you figure this puzzle out, you'll feel like the rug has been pulled out from under you!

straston

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Tue 23/09/2003 21:10:38
Once you figure this puzzle out, you'll feel like the rug has been pulled out from under you!

;D Thank you for your help.

Now, I'm stuck on day 5:

Spoiler

How do I remove the tiles in the bathroom?
I have in my inventory: books on white and black magic, teddy, lockpick, apron, scissors, and the "evil-twin-detector". I definitely miss the pickaxe!
[close]

Timosity

You may have to disassemble an item with another

ida

Hi straston,
Spoiler
To remove the tiles in the bathroom, you have to use the machete, thats part of the 'evil-twin detector'
[close]

straston

Quote from: ida on Wed 24/09/2003 14:07:03
Hi straston,
Spoiler
To remove the tiles in the bathroom, you have to use the machete, thats part of the 'evil-twin detector'
[close]

Thanks, I already managed it on my own. :)

...and finished the game.
It was great. :)

decoc

I am stuck at the beginning. I have the cord, the stick, the newspaper and the grolly. When i use the tree someone says "Hey". ¿?. What can i do at this point? Please help me, this is frustrating. Thanks

decoc

and I don´t understand when you say "Try back upstairs, and maybe the tree". I am a bit slow, I know. Jeje

Nostradamus

Kweepa

I've just started day 2, and I've got no idea what to do.
It does seem like this game is pretty directionless.
I love the atmosphere and the animations though...

Spoiler
I can see something in the pool, which I have to drain.
Also, the treasure hunter says he'll give me the metal detector when he's found the crypt.
[close]

Any clues?

Thanks,
Steve
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

jen

Great game, just finished it!  SteveMcCrea - perhaps the library may hold a clue

Kweepa

Thanks - I'll give that a try.
It better not be a book that wasn't there before!
Otherwise I'm going to join the Yahtzee haters' club :)

Kweepa

Very nice game, Yahtzee!
Thanks for your help, jen!

Sproutmaster

Stuck at exactly the same point Stevemccrea was, can't work out what I'm supposed to do  in the library  :( (spolier below)

Spoiler
I've found the family history book on the bookshelf, and also in my posession are the grolly, cord, twig, article and newspaper
[close]

jane

Spoiler
you need to get the detector off Philip - something from the library may be useful for Phillip to find the crypt - have you found AJ yet?
[close]

Inkoddi

Great game, Yahtzee! :D

Spoiler
I am stuck at day 3 and I have tied the teddy bear to the stick and dipped it in salt and now it indicates that matthew lies in or under the kitchen. I'm totally lost here! What to do?
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk