OCTOBER MAGS

Started by magintz, Wed 01/10/2003 16:43:52

Previous topic - Next topic

sergiocornaga

Uh.. YEAH... "Stunned"..  :P

Ishmael

Me ares did it then!

http://www.agsforums.com/games.php?action=download&game=288

The game has occasion swareing, so beware. I hope I got all the major bugs out, just the inventory was a bit odd... But you should be able to play anyway. I have included 2 versions of the readme, a txt one and a html one, choose the one you like. In the readme I notified that I suggest you don't read the MAGS Rules list, so you keep the element of suprise in the game, and read the list after completeing the game.

I'll soon be here to thead this! I'd also like to wish good luck to the other participants.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Femme Stab Mode >:D

I'll have to leave teh competiton, I will still finish the game, but it's been a bad couple of weeks and I don't think the game is up to standard. I will just finish it as a separate game.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Ishmael

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Ginny

I'm afraid I'll have to put off my game aswell. I haven't been able to do any work this week or the last, cause of school work: we have a test almost every day, plus a rather large assignment, plus homework. At the end of a day I am so sleepy i can't concentrate anyway. i will, like Femme, keep working on the game, and finish it slowly (I'll probably expand it in this case). Anyway, good luck to all the participants, looks like a great month :)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Klaus

Hm... It's the October 25th now but Magintz didn't yet post about starting the vote. According to the comments in this thread there could be up to three more entries to come - time for publishing now. (Yes, I read that three other games won't enter the competition  :'()

How about starting the vote in let's say 8 hours from now (see timestamp of this posting)...

Ishmael

Um... is that 8 pm GMT?

Klaus

Okay. No protest, no request for time expanision - so let's go ahead...

For voting please visit the MAGS site or make your choice right here:

Escape from Lurrilous by TK
Astranded by PureGhostGR
Apocalypse Vel by Mark Fozbee

Please vote only once and be sure to have played all games before sending your voice! Good luck to all participants.

magintz

OK, thats it again for this month, go vote as above... thanks Klaus
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Czar

I voted...
Is it safe to tell for who? Ok, I gave my vote to Astranded.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

foz

Okay czar thats you added to my hit list ......just under vel.....

Whoohahhaaaahhhaaaa

big brother

Oh man, Czar. You're in trouble now!

Foz will undoubtedly cut off you hand and masturbate with it.

Sorry, Foz, I couldn't resist.
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

foz

Okay.....bigbrother

I take it you think an apology after will stop you being added to the list......
Quote:-
"Oh man, Czar. You're in trouble now!
Foz will undoubtedly cut off you hand and masturbate with it.
Sorry, Foz, I couldn't resist. "

Great idea though i did`nt think of that........

I`m not going to add you to the list cause i want you to finish Apprentice 2..........Which looks shit hot from the screenie of the guy with red skin...

Vel

I bet foz's next project is called "Vel, BigBro &Czar group masturbation and severing each others' hands"

Ishmael

Isn't that a bit long to be a game name? :P

Minimi

Isn't TK abit short to be a nickname?  :D

Ishmael

HEY! It's not. One letter would... but how do you expect to shove that long name in, like, the AGS games page, the readme, and the game titlebar, and the title pic? ;D

foz

This is great you guys are coming up with some excellent ideas......

Vel is that game name okay to use......or have you copyrighted it.

Maybe it could be some kind of wanking competition....

Vel,bigbro and czar wanking on to a biscuit last to blow his load has to eat it.............

I`ll start on the game, watch out in the game in prodution section....

Ishmael

* TK senses certain tension in the air....

I better fetch my inflatable titan bunker....

foz

TK.....what side are you on ?

Them or us.

Friend or foe.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk