Sprite Jam - Oct 2th - 9th

Started by Mr_Frisby, Thu 02/10/2003 02:47:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Frisby

Gennetix is funny isn't it - you have sex with someone and then before you know it your giving birth to a two headed freak baby and your thinking - why oh why did I sleep with one or more of the cast members from Babylon 5 or Doogie Howser MD ?
Well the answer is you didn't - your just ugly, and the person you boinked 9 months ago after you got totally bricked at your grandmas 80th - was damn ugly too . . .then your genes mixed and whallah!! Two headed freak baby named Nacho!

What would happen if Brink from Dig made it with the Purple tentacle from DOTT or heaven forbid Herman Toothrot ?
What if Guybrush and Lechuck got it on!! (reow)
What if Glottis from Grim Fandango made it with Timmy the monkey - yes you guessed it it's time for

[glow=color,glow width, 7 characters wide]    Lucas Arts Celebrity FreakBabyopia [/glow]
mix two of your favorite LA or even Sierra Characters together to make the ugliest wierdest freak baby ever!!

80 x 120 pixels
256 Colours

Get to it !
(extra points for wierd combos and unexpected character gene splicing!)

-also they don't have to be babies - just what they would look like at any stage of life.
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Gilbert

Can a LEC character be mixed with a Sierra character?

Mr_Frisby

Sure - it could even be mixed with a character from neither as long as it's not too obscure.

I b flexible
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

BOYD1981

heh, reminds me of the "adventure game character dressed up as another adventure game character" sprite jam we had a while back  :)

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Mr_Frisby

uH oH . . alreadt the forth and no sprites!

What happens with a sprite jam that no one enters - except for the fact that I will get voted in for lamest spritejam idea ever ?

Evil

Maybe its the fact that I havent played many games. I dont play them, I make them! :P

Boozed

Christ, fris, even my stupid shrubbery theme got more entries than this. You are teh suck!

Mr_Frisby

:'(

Fistrer Misbry

This is the best sprite jam topic ever and is nothing like the one Boyd was talking about and you are not teh suck.

From,
 someone who is definately not Mr Frisby

Gilbert

Well, I original didn't want to enter this jam because of work, but seeing that no one few people really entered and I don't think it's a bad topic I decided to make one.

I think the sprite is quite self-explanatory and his name is Mr. Grahicle.

I know it lacks imaginations, but I'm currently too tired to think of something better.

Hopefully more people will enter and have fun.

Evil

LOL! If you would have done this earlier Gil we would have a reason not to enter...

n3tgraph

Gilbert your art r0x as always :)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Mr_Frisby

Well I can't say I'm not dissapointed with the turn out on this one - but thankyou for entering Gilbot and to all others for being antagonists and bringing my shame to new heights.

At least the judging is easy.

Gilbot is the winner - you are a schollar and a gentlebot - next to Evil you lookey like jesus. :)

Gilbert

Thank you thank you!

Though I feel a bit that I'm like cheating... anyway the new competition has just started. Rock on artists!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk