The grand great flaming wars!!

Started by Andail, Thu 02/10/2003 12:07:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

Everything is allowed in this thread. If you want to avoid foul language and attacks on your person, look away.
Don't enter the war if you're sensitive about what other say about you.

The concept is simple; there will be an issue to argue about, and any amount of participators are allowed, on either of the sides. Whether you attack the arguments or the people arguing is up to you. Preferably some of both, at least in the beginning.

This thread will run for a week or so. Afterwards we vote who's the best flamer.

Rules
1. You must not let the frustration be expressed in other threads or boards than this.
2. Moderators of this board may participate, but may not use their moderating powers to manipulate or remove opponents' posts.
3. You must not double post. Flooding the thread is no way of winning.
4. Since we must be friends afterwards, don't be too darn personal.

The topic is: "Are there too many newbies on these boards?"

Get annoyed, get tasteless, get on with it!!!!11

Paranoia

FFS!! this topic really fuckin sucks Andail! we ALL kno theres far to many newbie! the little twats posting stupid post in the wrong places, personally i think we should shot the bastards, or get them to bite the heads off bats, sign their souls over to CJ, then  kiss DG's feet for a week, while been shafted by the rest Mods

bit lame but i always was a wanker :P
edit...
i want minimi to join in... wonder if god will save him here?! ;) ;D

DGMacphee

STFU Paranoia! You are such a n00b! You joined up like a month ago! Get out of our forums! You, and only you, made all the cool people disappear! Now this forum fucking sucks all thanks to you, loser!
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Minimi

Let's do it the eminem style :

Yes I know i'm a fuck, and I know I am a twat, and I know I'm one of the biggest  n00bs, I do post too much, and I haven't ever touched any boobs. I do suck with the game, and I am so lame... but does that really matter?
I am atleast fatter, than your stupid blue 3dmax guy, paranoia, I even think you are yourself so fat, you need to wear a bra.

Enough about you, cause you don't deserve so many words. Accept it paranoia, although it sometimes hurts. I atleast admit I am a n00b. The change starts there, because I care, and I'm aware, that most of n00bs are like sitting in a chair, and never ever try to stand up and shut up.

So fuck you all, all ya all... if you don't like me, screw ya. Cause all these darn n00bies here that think they are so shiny... all they do is acting whiny.

And what we are really looking for, is some n00bs that try to change their behavior more. If a n00b is like that, I respect that, and I call him my brother, instead like you you little twat. And do not disrespect our forumking DGmacphee, Cause I will pee... ON YOU ... Moehahaha

Greetz,
Minimi  :-X

Paranoia

just for the fuckin record i've been here since april, but just like you DG i'm a drama queen and spit my dummy now and again! what does DG stand for? dogs genitals maybe?PMSL@fat i'm a lot of things biut i aint fuckin fat! the bras, well they are another story, but you promised me minimi you would tell anyone of our midnight trips to the x dressers bars in amsterdam :P i guess thats why you've never touched a boob :-\
i see every fucker else are so far up their own asses to reply!

DG=forum king?! WTF!! CAN YOU SUCK UP ANY HARDER!

Trapezoid

Okay, we got a couple foreign teenage putzes bickering in broken English here, with a little bit of DG's tragically misguided sense of irony pissing in the corner. So far this whole thing sucks.
The thing about newbies is that it's funny as fuck to watch them getting on the oldbies' nerves. Extra points if it's some jailbait dingbat who can get m0ds' little libido going, which isn't terribly hard because he's the most desperate prick on the whole forum. It'll be a sad day when he inevitably renders himself sterile via some idiotic pyrotechnics mishap.
So there's the definitive answer. The more newbies, the better. The more they annoy our effeminate leaders into uppity acts of pouting and wrist flailing, the better. Go newbies, you hopeless little bastards.

EDIT: Oh, and Eminem sucks musty veteran cock.

Vel

HELL YEAH!!!
I hate most of the newbies! They just join the boards, flood them with critics such as "COOL" or "SUX" and then post a help me with everything thread. It is goddamn annoying. Of course, there are some exceptions, but they are too few. I think that there should be an "experienced agsers" board, the access to which should be granted by doing a test on ags fundamentals, adventure games in general etc.

Migs

I don't normally say this, but I love you guys!!!!!  GROUP HUG!!!!! ;D
This signature intentionally left blank.

Andail

Migs, for christ's sake, this is flame wars, not lame wars

I understand you must be yearning for body contact, but this is like the worst place ever to ask for it

Trapezoid

Meanwhile, Andail secretly PMs Migs, digital camera on and pants off.

DGMacphee

First of all, Minimi: Eminem is an autistic manchild --Anyone who quotes his lyrics would have to be twice as moronic as him.

And don't suck up to me with this forumking nonsense -- The day I get crowned, it'll be for giving you a good kick up the arse

Paranoia: not only are you stupid but you're also a liar -- I checked your profile and it said you registered in August, despite whether you've been lurking here since April.

As for the dogs gentials comment, I'm sure that's sophisicated humour on the planet Melmac, but around here it makes you look like a pissweak bitch, you n00b!

Ah Trapazoid -- the answer to a question no one asked.

Go back to making your stupid animutions or what ever they're called (I don't really care cause it's just a bunch of stupid crap with some Pokemon music in the background -- pfffft, who the hell watches Pokemon anyway? "Ooo! Trapazoid! I choose you!" What a load of horseshit!)

Migs: How about we GROUP PISTOLWHIP you until you lie unconscious in a pool of your own blood?

Go back to your commune and hug your dirty hippy friends if you want love and affection -- If you want to flame, go somewhere else as well.

Everyone who I've stated above is a n00b -- not because they've been here for a short time but because they are so lame.

They are n00bs based on principle.

Migs

I know you all have this ferocious ill-gotten ungodly hatred toward me, but I think if we all just sit down and discuss our differences, we can get past our animosity.  I think we'll find that in the deepest solitudes of our souls the fires of loathing are dying, surplanted with the warm glow of compassion and human love.  We should not restrict, but  magnify the sweet sensations and tender anxieties swelled within our breasts, rejoicing evermore in our newfound friendships.

And I love n00bs!

Andail

Quote from: Migs on Thu 02/10/2003 19:23:02
I know you all have this ferocious ill-gotten ungodly hatred toward me, but I think if we all just sit down and discuss our differences, we can get past our animosity.  I think we'll find that in the deepest solitudes of our souls the fires of loathing are dying, surplanted with the warm glow of compassion and human love.  We should not restrict, but  magnify the sweet sensations and tender anxieties swelled within our breasts, rejoicing evermore in our newfound friendships.

And I love n00bs!

Holy shit, somebody throw some water at him, this guy is cumming

Ishmael

My personal opinion about n00bs.... Why in the name of fuck they dont read the goddamn fraggin' manual? As stated before, the come ask about how do you do this, in a whole one line, someone quotes the manual, or just tells how it goes, and they reply with a crappy "thanx". I would like to flame those SOB's sorry asses, but I'm too far from those little pieces of shit. I don't have a flamethrower which reaches to their fucking homelands... A test... Where they just need to answer a few fraggin' simple technical questions to show that they have read the manual. "READ", I say, not "RED", red is a color, and you son fo a bitches don't clolor the manual, do you? Hell, I just am sometimes so fucking annyed when I notice there are like ten new theads asking something, what the F*cking Manual can answer, and then, some idiot posts a topic about "fight system", when just like seven theades from the sticky ones is one titled "combat system". Those please-do-it-all-for-me-and-shit n00bs just don't seem to read anything! They just go and post and wait someone to tell them exactly how it is done. That just sux. I have fraggin' replyed to them for a long time, and helped many, some of them have become (at least seemingly) respected members of the community, but some are still whate they have all the time been... They ask every f*cking thing that comes upon them, they don't seem to know the manual has more than 3 pages. I say to FUX0Rz with the stupid-that-can-be-found-in-the-manual questions, and leave some room for the actually technical questions, like about complicated scripting, or problems with something that has been done by the manual's instructions. And also, those idiots should get synonym dictionary. "Conversation" is a synonym to "Dialog", so if you can't find what you are lookin for with "dialog" when searching, why not try "conversation"?? What fucking idiots. Or do those people even know what is "search"? Do they think that the experienced poeple just have the answers, they just need to ask? Hell no! There are search engines, why not use them? Oh, "they all give me like ten pages of some crap", well, why not read through the crap and see if what you searched for is there, because, with my experience, if you search with "Adventure Game Studio" as keywords in Google, I'm pretty sure you won't get a elementary shool tv-document about the life of baboons in Indonesia as the first result. The first result might in that case be the AGS website, where, by the way, is clearly said, that AGS is not for everyone! You need to know something about computers, scripting in C, adventure games, or so on, so you can get something really done with AGS. But why do people come here asking how to make characters, when it is in the manual. The forum rules, manual, beginner's FaQ, etc. seem like nothing, judgeing from these questions asked. And then there's the issue of #ags. N00bs appear there asking fucking stupid questions about "what is Roger" and how do to that and how to do that, saying "oh super cool I want to do that how is that done?" when they could just ask, for example, "now do you change the text color?", and someone might help, instead of people starting to speak 1337 and/or making jokes. They should read MIRC/whateverprogram instructions also.

There, have I said enough? Oh, forgot the cursewords... well...

FUCK! DAMMIT! SHIT! HELL! SCREW YOU! GO TO HELL! YOU SON OF A BITCH's! GET LOST, WE DON'T WANT YOUR SORRY ASSES HERE ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS!

Ouch, my flamethower just melted...

But honest: There are some newcomers I respect, but the rest, which are many, I WILL KEELHOAUL THE DAY THEY STAND AGAINST ME! Or even try to annoy me! I got bad temper, but I am now tired, so I can't  really properly grab this subject be the ass and throw up to the crows nest...

----- EDIT -----

And btw. Paranoia: You seem to dislike Minimi, why's that, asshole? As far as I know him, he's a very nice guy who just seems to, in a way of speaking, 'be in the wrong place in the wrong time'. Fuck off, will you, Paranoid freak ;D

And as I have many times witnesed in #ags, some people are spoked bad of behind their backs. That sucks, unless it's question about certain persons, who I am not going to mention by name, because I don't want to! I want you to think your fucking eyes out tomorrow night thinking about who was I meaning. Screw you being-spoken-bad-off people!

Trapezoid

TK, I can't even read all that shit. It's like a giant unformatted pile of retarded goat bile. Do us a favor, print your hellish run-on sentence out onto some good quality paper, roll it up into a straw, and go felch yourself.

Ishmael

That's the point. I wanted to make you uncomfortable with it. If you try to read it, but get confused, then try to find back to where you were, you'll eventually go insane, which I'm aiming for here. To make you all insane! Muahahah! I'll just print some of you critic's lounge theads, with some "great" art, on expensive toilet paper and go whip my ass with it.

Grundislav

The term "newbie" has to be defined in the appropriate context.  I think the negative connotation of "newbie" is the classic "n00b!" who comes on these forums saying "I ARES GONNA MAKE BIG EPIC GAME! BUT I WANT ALL YOU PEOPLE TO DO THE WORK FOR ME!1!!" and then they wonder why nobody wants to help them so they say "YOU ALL SUXXORS!!!11! I ARES GONNA SHOW YOU ALL BY MAKING BIG GAME WITH 10,000,000 ROOMS AND FULL TALKIE AND AWESOME GRAPHICS!!1!!"

Another wonderful quality is the classic one-word-post, most notably seen in the critic's lounge.  There's plenty of "newbies" on these boards, which is to say, newcomers to AGS who actually read the manual, learn it for themselves, and ask questions in a civilized manner should they need any help.  Unfortunately, these take a back seat attention-wise, as it is the "n00bs!" who come forth and tarnish the name for everyone else.

Having said that, let the flaming begin!

All you n00bs need to shut up and get off these forums unless you're going to make a positive contribution, which, sorry to say, rarely happens.  Make a game and then we'll talk.  And here's an idea...how about instead of hanging around in #ags all day talking about meaningless crap, you actually get off your asses and do something game-related?  I rarely even go in there anymore because I can't stand to listen to the childishness and stupidity that gets flung around like monkey dung at the zoo!

About 2 years ago when I first joined, this place was a small close-knit welcoming community.  Now it seems like every other day we get a new "TEAM NEEDED!1!!" post, or even worse, some stupid topic nobody cares about in the gen-gen forum like "HOW BIG ARES YOUR P3NISH!!1/!?!??"  I feel sorry for any serious newbies who join and see what a piece of crap this place has become.

That is all.  

P.S. DIE N00BS!1!!!!

Trapezoid

TK: Please do, just wipe properly this time. Everybody's sick of your horrible ass funk. It's probably why janitor at school won't give you a rimjob.

I don't know where I'm going with this...

LGM

Let's see.. n00bs.. Hmm, what a wonderful subject to invoke such contradicting, babble-infested, mindless dribble upon this world we call the internet.

Who in God's name would even take into consideration the presence of a n00b anyways? I mean, why are we talking about those maggot infested, disease ridden piles of flesh-eating mucus anyways? It's such a waste of time! The word n00b even includes the number "0" in it , in fact, it includes TWO "0's". I mean, having one zero is enough to merit insignificance.. But 2 zero's? It's utterly mind-boggling, I tell you!

As I sit here and read the ball-crunchingly horrendous crap that seeps out of the mouths of you infidelic vomit-harvesters, I continually feel the  need to repeatedly bash my head into a jagged wall until my brains seep out through the cracks of my skull. Every line I read in this thread I lose one more molecule of intelligence I had earlier.

Hear me now, you wastes of human flesh! Stop this infalable arguing before I personally remove the bowels of every single one of you and show them to little children on the street corner JUST so they can see what true bull-shit really looks like.

In all honesty, I truly do hate you guys from the deepest, darkest depths of my hearts. And for that, you should be lucky, as I could be mean enough to not spare you from any more of my harsh words. I can tell by your feeble attempts at flaming your fellow board-members that you were not prepared for what I have lashed out at you so instensely. I bet that right now you're all weeping silently to yourselves as you slowly realise the truthness that this post holds.

But you know what? It doesn't really matter because I shouldn't have been wasting my time with you Cunt-Licking, Fart Bellowing, Ass-Craving, Dirt Fuckers in the first place..

And I said Good Day!
You. Me. Denny's.

Andail

LGM, everybody knows you're just copying and pasting all that shit anyway.
Which is a shame, considering how boring it is in the first place.

We all expectantly await the day you start posting your own words.

No wait, we don't.

LGM

Actually, for you information.. None of that was copied and pasted. You self-loathing, egotistical pile of 10-year old Haggas lump.
You. Me. Denny's.

Trapezoid

I never once thought it was plagiarized, because only LGM could possibly be capable of such a bland attempt at burnination. Sure you've got the flame, LGM, but you don't got the soul. Everything that comes out of your drooling maw is absolutely worthless. The only thing you're good for is beating off, which I admit will come in handy some day when you need to pleasure old men for Twinkies money.

TheYak

What the holy fuck do you mean someday?  Ever wonder why LGM's so fuckin' bitchy and bitter all the damned time?  He's too busy pleasuring his sugar-daddy for video equipment money.  No wonder he's crabby, his pussy's sore.

Paranoia

fuck tk you wrote a full page and sed it all in the first sentence,
minimi i don't dislike him, its quite entertaining seeing what he fucks up next, I just hate every fucker then I can’t be accused of being prejudiced

Matt Brown

look at you all...this is pathetic. all of you seem to think you are master flamers. If I had a nickle for everytime I read a FUCK that was just there for shock value...I would venture to say I could buy lunch everyday for at least a month. The only person here who even trys to use new words is LGM, but they dont have much value since he stole them from some flame bot, no doubt programmed by some little 16 year old pimply homeschool kid with no girlfriend. (evil? trap? the possibilites are endless!)

word up

Pumaman

Will all of you please SHUT THE HELL UP. I'm paying for these forums, and these stupid posts are a total waste of bandwidth.

In summary:
DG: Stop trying to sound clever, because let's face it, your execution lets you down as does your failure to grasp basic English.
Migs: What do you think this is, a tupperware party? Stop being such a wuss - your words of peace in no way make up for your past track record.
TK: you try too hard, man. Writing a 2000 word essay with no paragraphs just makes you look confused and nobody is gonna bother to read it anyway.
Trapezoid: ooooh, you said "shit". Aren't you just big and clever. One day, when I grow up, I want to be just like you.
Grundislav: well oooh la la, aren't you clever and smug there with your analysing. It's a pity your conclusions make as much sense as your deranged nickname.
LGM: I'm disappointed in you, I have to say. If the best argument you can come up with is a copy and paste job from "101 clever-sounding retorts" then I don't know what hope there is left for you. Perhaps reading some classic literature so that your soundbite-infested mind that can only concentrate for 10 seconds at a time, might have a hope of coming out with something witty.
Andail: ... well, to think I used to respect you. But having seen your replies in this thread, those days are numbered. It's a real shame.

Now I'm too tired to carry on any further, but take your crap elsewhere before this thread explodes from testosterone overload.

Trapezoid

Considering that I'm the only one here with any testosterone, that's a testiment to my sheer man-power.
And if your frail British ears can't handle shit, then get please resign from this forum, because everybody but me is full of shit here anyway. Shit shit shit. Shit shit shit damn hell ass shit.

Grundislav

Oh, it's on now!

The all-mighty CJ has gotten involved, has he?  Well, just because you created AGS doesn't mean I'm going to suck your toes like everyone else around here does.

You, sir, are the epitome of n00b!  You come waltzing into these forums like you own the place, and put on airs like you're some sort of revered diety just because you slapped some code together?  I bet you found the instructions in a cereal box, then just lucked out from there!  Sure, the whole "Oh I'm such a humble nice guy! Blimey!" act may work on everyone else, but I can see through your facade for what you really are: a no-talent hack!

QuoteGrundislav: well oooh la la, aren't you clever and smug there with your analysing.

So, you're really French are you? I knew it all along!  Not to worry though, you can do your fellow countrymen proud and surrender to me in a matter of days!

QuoteIt's a pity your conclusions make as much sense as your deranged nickname.

At least my nickname is unique, unlike you, Mr. I-Have-The-Most-Common-Name-In-The-English-Language.  I'll bet your real name isn't even Chris Jones, it's probably something froo-froo French like "Pierre Pelatier" or something like that.  As far as my conclusions go, if they are senseless, then they can't possibly be quite as senseless as why your parents stopped using birth control!

Go eat a croissant, Frenchie!

Matt Brown

ah, shadudp gurny. How can we take anything you say seriously, coming from somebody who lives in the crabs invested penis of America, Florida.

and what the crap is up with your sig? is that supposed to be some sort of hypnonsis? Thats cause you have the personality and charisma of a toad, and resort to stupid tricks you learned about in some 10 cent "hypnosis for teh dummies" book, complete with the plastic stopwatch. Well, I dunno about the rest of the dumbasses around here, BUT I AINT BUYING IT!!
word up

Andail

Quote from: Pumaman on Thu 02/10/2003 23:01:49
Andail: ... well, to think I used to respect you. But having seen your replies in this thread, those days are numbered. It's a real shame.

Thanks for telling you've respected me. I never respected you. And I'm not going to start now, considering you came to a flame-war thread with nothing else than some pussy "it's a real shame"...isn't that something that your grandma use to say when there's no sugar for her stinking british tea?

And Grundislav, I appreciate you're telling off CJ, but what's this nagging about french all the time?
You should be thankful for the french, they've given you yanks one little reason to feel united, since you can apparently only feel united when your cooking up new prejudices about other nationalities.

oh, and Trapezoid, the only reason you reek of testoreron is because you're just about to enter puberty. Once you're past that, things will calm down in your aggrevated adolescent little brain.

Trapezoid

Well, when I'm through I'll be sure to tell you what it's like.

TheYak

Now isn't this a strange sort, a being who takes pride in the fact that his ears make him look elfvin?  Pompously strutting his elf-genes as though he were a supreme being, Andail sounds to me like every other D&D-addicted loser that I ignored in high-school.  Just the thought of that particular personna sets my teeth on edge.  

He's bound to be taken for one of the more intellectual people on this forum - and no wonder! Look at the competition!  

He's delved into the topic of racism and über-nationalism in the United States.  Comments such as these can only be introduced by a naïve individual that believes everything he reads in his local newspaper.  Aren't you aware that there are many people here that aren't ultra-conservative Bush-clones?  Also sad is the pseudo-intellectualism that reveals itself as a fraud the instant Andail's forced to write poly-syllabic words, such as, "testosterone."  

Does this please you, Panda-boy?  Not a single potty-word used that might damage your innocence.  Occasionally, expletives can serve to emphasize something or to show intense emotion.  They don't always have to be gasped at or giggled about.

Matt Brown

I would think that if a person had to resort to swear words everytime he needed to show emotion, he would have quite a poverty in his language skills
word up

Grundislav

Gurny?  Who is this Gurny you speak of, Panda?  Perhaps you're referring to the hospital gurney you're going to be wheeled out of here on.  And I really admire you insulting my state.  Whooo, that hurts me sooo much.  Incidentally, you must have a really oddly shaped penis if yours looks anything like the state of Florida.  As far as hypnosis, I do nothing of the sort. I don't need to control your mind, mainly because there's nothing in your skull to control!

Andail, I don't need your approval for telling off CJ.  I also don't ALWAYS put down the French.  I have no problems with the French, I only have problems with CJ!  And I wouldn't talk about my country if I were you, since the only Yanks you know about are the ones you perform on your "State of Florida!"

Trapezoid

Quote from: Teh Pandanator on Fri 03/10/2003 00:28:13
I would think that if a person had to resort to swear words everytime he needed to show emotion, he would have quite a poverty in his language skills
That is fucking ironic.

Helm

WINTERKILL

Trapezoid

Oh boy, let the cliches roll. Let me guess, you're gonna say something about lens flare next.

remixor

Jesus Fucking Christ, you people are morons.  I'm not even going to waste my time.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

LGM

Trap: Don't think for one second that your "dashingly witty" remarks are going to cut it. You're the most pathetic person of us all. I mean, there you sit on your pimple-ridden excuse of a rump and type in "harshly creative" comebacks in a flame war contest on a board made for Adventure Games.

I mean, how pathetic is that? You don't even go to a real school. You stay home and get babied by your mommy. Your feelings of inadequacy shine through you like a foglamp through plexi-glass. You obviously are searching for someone that will even remotely pay attention to your sorry excuse of a personality.

Really, now. Who goes and devotes enough time to set up a website featuring their kittens.. Honestly, how pathetic is that. You're so desperate that you want people to look at your kitties just for a little attention.

And you even go as far as posting on a message board to find some friends.. That's just really sad.. So I advise you step away from the keyboard and go get a REAL life outside the walls of your creaky old house.

Helm: Ooo, look at you! You can type in all capitals! YAY! look! So can I: @)(#$LKHDJKLNFKJBH:DKJBFUBAKHBGFJDSHBFHASSDUIGH:KJONBDBITCH!JDFKJ:H

You're just a walking talking cliche, aren't you. You have no real originality left in you so you must resort to the redundancy of inside jokes and online-slang. Wow.. You're so hilarious.. You can say "Shut the fuck up, noob" with 8 characters.. GOOD FOR YOU!

I suggest you go find something better to do with your time then try to impress people with your old, tired, and worn-out responses. (You were never really funny in the first place)

Remix0r: Oh, I guess you know EVERYTHING about morons, don't you. Seeing as you were raised by a pack of them in an asbestos ridden dildo-factory.

CJ: Oooo, your so clever. You can attack me on an issue that's already been cleared up hours earlier.. Haha, how slow you are.. You pay for these boards yet you can't even read them right.

Pandanator: I respect you sticking up for me, but I don't need your help you ass-monkey. Go back to Band Camp before I slit your throught with a rusty piano wire.

And lastly, Paranoia: Why the hell are you talking? Did we ask if we wanted to see what a talking ass-hole looked like?

Save the nicetys for Disney Land, ya fricking cunt.

And that's that..!
You. Me. Denny's.

Evil

You know, I didnt like this idea at first, and I still dont. Its pretty retarded. If you're gonna say something, just say it...
Lgm you are one fat, crazy, horny son-of-a-bitch...
I dont see why we just dont yell at eachother without this thread, dumbshits.

Trapezoid

LGM: You're the one who puts up pictures of your ugly mug for the world to see. You look like the evil lovechild of Patrick Renna and a sentient Japanese vacuum cleaner.
And what's with the depressing pictorial of the barren shithole town you live in? I'd like to see the pictures you didn't show, the ones of various townsfolk pointing and laughing at you for wondering around with your little camera like a clown. And the ones of your ass. No wait, what the hell am I saying? Nobody should ever have to see your ass.
Oh, your movies blow. "Stuffed"? What the fuck is this? I can't think of a movie less deserving of a sequel. Nobody wanted "Stuffed 2". Nobody wants to see you trying to act like you're not a retard in front of a crappy webcam. "Operation Cool" doesn't operate and isn't remotely cool. And the music sucks. I'm not even gonna bother watching "The Haunted Tree and Aborted Fetuses" unless you play one of the aborted fetuses.
All in all, LGM, I give you two thumbs down. You're a failure as a human being and I wish you nothing but the same boring dorky crap your sad life consists of, except maybe without the internet because I'm tired of seeing your stupid "hax0r" signature. You didn't direct the fucking Matrix, you asshat.

Migs

Friends!  Friends!  Let us not bicker and quarrel about the presence of newbies.  After all, weren't we all newbies once?  Don't their seemingly inane questions actually reflect our own checkered pasts?  Don't you feel the nostalgic longing in your bosom for those days when you were still coming to grips with Adventure Game Studio?

We must not hate, but embrace the newbie population!!!  Newbies are the future of this community!!!  One day, when we're old and tired, the newbies will still be coming...young and fresh.  Why not encourage their presence, and assume the noble position as mentors to these lost and confused persons?  All they're doing is asking simple questions.  They aren't hurting anyone.

Ladies and genetlemen, I ask you: Since when did ignorance become the unforgiveable sin?

Bob The Hun

Migs, I'd just like to say, although you may THINK that it's funny to post in a thread dedicated to arguing, only to try to break things up and make peace, and although you may think that you're posting clever yet subtle irony, you're an asshole.

MillsJROSS

These forums are now in shambles. I can no longer remember who's a newbie and who isn't.  So now I've categorized everyone. If I don't talk to you, on a regular basis, you're a newbie. Simple as 3.14. If you annoy me in anyway, you're a newbie. If you haven't played Ace Quest and Ace Quest 2 demo, you are a newbie. If your name isn't spelled like this : "MillsJROSS" You sir/sirette. Are a newbie.

You newbies have ruined what was once my dream for AGS...when I made the clever name CJ and made AGS, I thought I'd get at least some intelligence. I mean, adventure games are thinking games. If people are able to figure out that by balancing three plates on their head, singing Yankee Doodle dandy, while standing on top of a spoon will open the magic door, you'd think they'd be able to post in the correct forum.

So then I got an even more clever name, MillsJROSS, so that maybe I could see what it was like being a newbie. I never had a chance, really. When I found out that my intelligence far exceeded that of the AGS community combined, I became bitter.

It is because of this that I've decided that this community shall no longer be, or exist. In one month, this whole place will be taken down. Me and my alter ego CJ, have decided.

-MillsJROSS

Gilbert

Bob let us all calm down! Earthly issues are no match for the ultimate truth, that everything we see, we hear, we smell, we taste, we touch, we feel are just like illusions. So what's the problem of becoming friends?

We're all the same inside, so if you get the chance, why dont stab your eyes blind, punch your ears deaf, stuff your nostrils tight, shred your tongue to bits, chop your hands away and crash your brain for good?
When you lose all your senses I'm sure you'll understand others better and we can all be friends!

Timosity

I can't be fucked reading all this shit, you're all a bunch of cunts, everyone thinks they can flame, but it's all just boring crap.

can anyone seriously get offended by any of this.

I can't think of one person here to flame, except why can't everyone just make a game instead of just hanging around a forum.

IRC is even worse, a forum is bad enough but to sit and write lame text to your "so called" friends is still fucking anti-social.

go outside, get off your lame arses and visit a pub or something, even if you get kicked out for being under age. See people in the flesh, Ooooh that's so scarey.

Too bad to all those Yanks that have to be 21, geez, why do you keep those old pathetic laws. It's just holding you back from growing up.

Shit, this reply is really lame, I'm just not angry enough, no one has ticked me off enough to write a bitter response, which I blame on everyone here, you're all just a bunch of self centred egotistical cunts, Especially Pumanam, where the fuck does he get off, where's version 2.57, slow working cunt.

Nacho

Why can´t be we friends?

Why can´t be we friends?

Why can´t be we friends?

Why can´t we be frie-e-ends?

:'(              :'(                :'(
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

LucasFan

QuoteGet annoyed, get tasteless, get on with it!

And I quote:

Competitions and Activities
Practice your art, music, writing and game making skills in the forum competitions.

Andail

Ahem, on a more serious note; if you're not gonna flame or mock, just avoid this thread. To Farlander and some others; We are friends, this is for fun, it will soon end so take your chance to be really mean. Come on, you can do it.
Don't worry about all your friends, they will remain friends afterwards, I promise you.

remixor

Quote from: Andail on Fri 03/10/2003 11:03:18We are friends, this is for fun, I'm a big froo-froo pansy!

Oh, fuck off.

DGMacphee

Quote from: Pumaman on Thu 02/10/2003 23:01:49
DG: Stop trying to sound clever, because let's face it, your execution lets you down as does your failure to grasp basic English.

"Look at me!!! I'm the creator of a brilliant computer game engine AND I GAVE IT AWAY FOR FREE!!! HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT AM I!!! Not only that, I still do updates and help people with their tech questions!!! Hyuck hyuck!!! My pants smell like my toilet!!!"

Face it, Chris -- you're the biggest n00b of them all!

Rincewind

Now, I realize that most of you won't understand this, which I am about to say - And the reason that you don't understand what I'm saying is because you don't like it. Face it.

Now, this could be one of the most stupid discussions ever - You people are all behaving like the pathetic cretins you are. N00bie or oldbie - you all deserve to rot in hell as your eyeballs melt into a gobbery goo.
I spew on your fancy-pansy arguments (Which don't mean a thing to me - I don't even bother to read them in the first place.) and then piss on your fancy-pansy arguments' parents graves. Then I have a beer and piss some more, while I eat your mothers hamster and hammer nails in your fathers buttocks.

And DG: I hate CJ as much as anyone, but for crying out loud, that must be the absolute worst mockery photo I've ever seen! Come on - You don't expect us to be amused by it, do you? Please piss off to Polynesia or whatever that place you live is called.

To every other stupid individual participating in this thead except me:
Oh, god - Just sod off, the lot of you! FUCKING SOD OFF!
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you - Go away and die in a ditch somewhere, you bastards!

DGMacphee

*WARNING: The following quote is so lame, I don't even have to reply! *

Quote from: Rincewind on Fri 03/10/2003 14:00:29And DG: I hate CJ as much as anyone, but for crying out loud, that must be the absolute worst mockery photo I've ever seen! Come on - You don't expect us to be amused by it, do you? Please piss off to Polynesia or whatever that place you live is called.

Andail

Quote from: Rincewind on Fri 03/10/2003 14:00:29
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you - Go away and die in a ditch somewhere, you bastards!

That was so girlish it almost turned me on.
Then I pictured your little sister saying that to your family in a moment of teenage angst, and I kind of softened

Oh, and Remixor...."fuck off"?
If you hadn't already have that sexually abused look in your avatar-picture, I might have responded with something. Now I feel only pity.

remixor

Well, if assigning imagined characteristics to others will help you deal with your own sexual conflicts (girly Rincewind turns you on?), be my guest.

Trapezoid

This thread has somehow degraded into an even lower form of trash. You dark-nippled ass-popsicles all think you're so fucking hilarious. You're just a pile of chicklivered spongefuckers; enchanted milky penoses; circular ham fisted chimplocking Freemasons; broiling smut moluscs; cold, slow moving, chocolate latte muenstrating codpiecers; or otherwise ass backwards chupacabras (that's Spanish for GOAT SUCKERS. You goat sucking ninnies.)
Andail-- my home is not your fucking castle. Your castle is some detoriorating old shack in Norway or some shit like that, where you host annual VD trading parties with your fellow dick strocking poofter fucks, where as a finale you all probably bust a nut into blue coffee mugs while moaning the word "teh". I hope you castrate yourself with a toothpick.

Pumaman

Grundislav:

You, sir, are the epitome of n00b!  You come waltzing into these forums like you own the place, and put on airs like you're some sort of revered diety just because you slapped some code together?

In case you haven't noticed, I DO own the place.
Come to think of it, I don't know why these forums are even here... all they do is provide a mouthpiece for you ungrateful kids to mouth off about the latest piece of homework you got (oh, shock horror, you had to do some work!) Meanwhile I'm busting my ass to earn my taxes which pay for your so-called 'education'.

QuoteI bet you found the instructions in a cereal box, then just lucked out from there!  Sure, the whole "Oh I'm such a humble nice guy! Blimey!" act may work on everyone else, but I can see through your facade for what you really are: a no-talent hack!

Well you can talk - a team of just 20 monkeys with typewriters could produce better games than you have ever managed, and at twice the rate too!

QuoteSo, you're really French are you? I knew it all along!  Not to worry though, you can do your fellow countrymen proud and surrender to me in a matter of days!

What, am I supposed to be impressed by your potty mouth? You think using words like "French" will make me into a quivering wreck and beg you for forgiveness? Sadly, you are mistaken - and I would use the word in retort, but to compare you to the French would be an insult to France.

QuoteAt least my nickname is unique, unlike you, Mr. I-Have-The-Most-Common-Name-In-The-English-Language.

At least I let people know what my real name is. I don't cower behind my nickname, using it as an anonymous shield. What have you got to hide?

QuoteAs far as my conclusions go, if they are senseless, then they can't possibly be quite as senseless as why your parents stopped using birth control!

At least mine decided to stop using it - from what I hear yours just had a terrible accident.

Pumaman

Quote from: Andail on Fri 03/10/2003 00:07:19
Thanks for telling you've respected me. I never respected you. And I'm not going to start now, considering you came to a flame-war thread with nothing else than some pussy "it's a real shame"...isn't that something that your grandma use to say when there's no sugar for her stinking british tea?

Wow, the British Tea insult, how original. Just because we were patriotic enough to steal it from India and introduce it to the rest of the world, you see that as a reason for insult? If it wasn't for us, you'd probably have never even tasted tea.

And you know, yes I did respect you once. But respect is something that has to be earnt and then kept. It cannot be taken for granted, as you seem to assume with the overly-superior tone of your recent posts.

Oh, and DG, you call that a photoshop? I've seen better effects done by the kids in my local infant school. Learn some imaging skills, then perhaps I'd give your arguments more weight.

Rincewind

Oh - I'm girly, you say, Andail? Well, I'd say someone who feels sexually aroused by guys is pretty girly, wouldn't you agree? Now shut up, you horrible, filthy, smelly person, you! I don't want to hear another word of your stupid, perverted glob of shit coming out of that disgusting organ you call a mouth.  
My god, I'd throw up already if I didn't know that it would remind me of you!

DG:
By quoting me without commenting, you just proved yourself to be what I always suspected you to be: A goddamned no-brained polynesian without the ability to critisize anything, with the exeption of the use of words like "Lame".
You probably like eating out of your laundry bag as well, you sick pervert!

Trap:
Man, you are a bloody snob, aren't you? You try to make us feel like you are so much higher above us all, don't you?
Well, I've got news for you, buster! You are probabaly the lowest of all low-lifed scum that frequent this friggin forum! A sick, introverted and blatantly retarted little figure sitting alone in your room making little sculptures out of chewed bread and broccoli. Don't you think we know that you have someone else to type for you? I hope they lock you up in a small, inconvenient room without any electricity for the rest of your life, so that we can get rid of all your bloody retarted comments which noone cares about anyway.  

Grundislav

As usual, CJ displays his n00b ignorance...

QuoteCome to think of it, I don't know why these forums are even here... all they do is provide a mouthpiece for you ungrateful kids to mouth off about the latest piece of homework you got (oh, shock horror, you had to do some work!) Meanwhile I'm busting my ass to earn my taxes which pay for your so-called 'education'.

I'm curious, how do your taxes pay for my education?  Does your mickey mouse money magically fly over to the USA and deposit itself in some magical Grundislav account?  And don't make me laugh with that "bust my ass" malarky, we all know you whore yourself out for your income.  The only ass being busted is yours when your male clients get a little too frisky.

QuoteWell you can talk - a team of just 20 monkeys with typewriters could produce better games than you have ever managed, and at twice the rate too!
Yes, I can talk, because I HAVE produced games!  You make your high-and-mighty engine and don't even provide a suitable demo for it?  You couldn't make a game if your life depended on it!  The n00bs around here could make better games than you blindfolded!

QuoteAt least I let people know what my real name is. I don't cower behind my nickname, using it as an anonymous shield. What have you got to hide?
I have nothing to conceal, except maybe a weapon that I can use on you!  God, you make me sick!

QuoteAt least mine decided to stop using [birth control] - from what I hear yours just had a terrible accident.

I'll have to claim responsibility for your parents having you, I should have told your mom to take the pill before we had sex.  Now send me a Father's Day card, you ungrateful brat!

Trapezoid

LGM

Oh dear God, look at you sad, pathetic losers.

Hasn't there been enough time for you low-lives to finally realise how pointless your existence on the face of this earth really is? Seriously now, you people argue over a senseless topic on a message board on the internet for no reason at all.. POINTLESS I TELL YOU!

You all just need to clamp off your bloody buck-toothed, drool splattered maws before I take a rusty cork-screw to all of your anuses and rip out all of your organs through the asshole.

And now for the fly-by Flamination:

Andail: You drunken ass-cunt.

Paraonia: Go jack off to pictures of Phyllis Diller, you dickwad.

DGMacphee: Fucking Aussie.. Can't do anything remotely entertaining, can you?

Minimi: You pathetic n00b.. Why do you even make attempts at breathing anymore?

Trapezoid: Seriosuly, dude.. Why are you still hear.. Didn't they find you dead with a gerbil up your ass?

Vel: Oh, don't even fucking try. Your Zine sucks major monkey balls. You don't know what the hell your doing.

Migs: WTF! This is a flaming war.. Not a hippie, tree hugging, "I wanna fuck everyone" happy time fun thing. Go die.

TK: Fuckin' Loser.. Go learn how to type ya smelly bastard.
Grundislav: WTF, you still are a n00b, Always will be!

YakSpit: What the fuck are you on about? If you ever passed the 1st grade I'm sure you would have learned that only women have pussies, you dumbass.

Pandanator: Band geek..

Pumaman: Go back to Britain and shut your big nose, ya big nose.

Helm: You un-original underwear stain.

remix0r: What the hell kinda name is rem1x0r, anyways?

Evil: You are the biggest idiot ever.. Here you are with 12 beautiful women fighting over you, and you choose to talk about the inernet and P0INT and CLECK GAYMES to them! AGH

Bob the Hun: Ass

Timosity: Your feeble attempts at peace making are terrible and foolish and you're a baby.

Farlander: Can you read? Obviously you can't if you think this is real enough to cry over.

Rincewind: Shut up you womanly girly man.
You. Me. Denny's.

Trapezoid

LGM, looks like you're going for quantity over quality, because all that post did was make me feel intensely sorry for you. You have to go through life with that awful sense of humor. And that face. And that body. And that body odor. And that eerie moist texture. That's it, I'm setting up the Euthanize LGM Fund, because nobody should have to go endure such heinous things (and I'm talking about what few people you ever meet in real life.)

Squinky

* Squinky donates generously to that fund

TheYak

Quote from: LilGryphMaster on Fri 03/10/2003 23:39:29
YakSpit: What the fuck are you on about? If you ever passed the 1st grade I'm sure you would have learned that only women have pussies, you dumbass.

And the large-breasted bitch's point would be ... ? ???

DGMacphee from work

Quote from: Pumaman on Fri 03/10/2003 18:20:37
Oh, and DG, you call that a photoshop? I've seen better effects done by the kids in my local infant school. Learn some imaging skills, then perhaps I'd give your arguments more weight.

This coming from a guy who had to post twice in the space of five minutes.

Learn how to use the 'edit' button, freak!

Quote from: Rincewind on Fri 03/10/2003 18:26:30
DG:
By quoting me without commenting, you just proved yourself to be what I always suspected you to be: A goddamned no-brained polynesian without the ability to critisize anything, with the exeption of the use of words like "Lame".
You probably like eating out of your laundry bag as well, you sick pervert!

Firstly, if you'd actually look at one of the numerous photographs of me on this forum, you'd see I'm a whitebread cracker just like you, only not as ugly or stupid.

Second of all, what have you got against polynesians, you racist bast!?

And thirdly, Andails right -- you are very girly with your replies!

Oh, please don't hit me with your handbag, Rince!!!  ;D

Quote from: LilGryphMaster on Fri 03/10/2003 23:39:29DGMacphee: Fucking Aussie.. Can't do anything remotely entertaining, can you?

I don't need comedy lessons from you, you tool!

Besides, you look like Andy Penis and that's an insult enough!

Squinky

* Squinky donates even more money to the "fund"

Evil

Quote from: Trapezoid on Fri 03/10/2003 23:50:20And I'm talking about what few people you ever meet in real life.
Hey, give me money! I have to deal with his monkey ass of a face everyday! I've been tramatized!

Squinky

Evil, I have nothing to give you except pity. But it is your own fault, thats what you get for drinking to much and letting him shack up with you. I mean, sure you got him being your little housecleaning bitch, but being his buttwhore isn't worth that....

Bob The Hun

Quote from: DGMacphee from work on Sat 04/10/2003 04:01:32
Second of all, what have you got against polynesians, you racist bast!?
And thirdly, Andails right -- you are very girly with your replies!
Oh, please don't hit me with your handbag, Rince!!!  ;D
I'm not defending Rince here (I couldn't find a reason to), but I'd just like to say that I'd pity you if you weren't such an asshole.
"Please don't hit me with your handbag"?
Breaking out the big insults now, I see. If you're not careful, you might really offend some third graders.
Not to single out DG, of course. I feel the same burning-hot combination of pity and hate towards all of you.

Rincewind:
Go eat a pint of Ice Cream from the carton and watch 'Queer eye for the Straight Guy'. Let's face it: you're not going to get laid tonight (not even by your own 'type') and being on the internet only seems to make your life more pathetic.

Trapezoid:
Listen, kid. I'd suggest trying to get rid of at least SOME of that acne and trying to get a date. Lord knows you won't get any when you get older. Too bad you're homeschooled, or right about now you'd be trying to get out of the locker that you got shoved in.

Squinky: I would agree with you if you weren't such an asshole.

Andail: What gives me the feeling that you started this whole thing just so you could look at other people being put down more than you, so you could talk youself into only taking one sleeping pill?

The rest of you: Just assume my hate for you; I can't be bothered to talk to you

By the way, I would donate money to that fund, but I'd prefer to do the job myself with a bucket of water and a length of cord.

DGMacphee from work

Quote from: Bob the Hun on Sat 04/10/2003 04:30:34
I'm not defending Rince here (I couldn't find a reason to), but I'd just like to say that I'd pity you if you weren't such an asshole.
"Please don't hit me with your handbag"?
Breaking out the big insults now, I see. If you're not careful, you might really offend some third graders.
Not to single out DG, of course. I feel the same burning-hot combination of pity and hate towards all of you.

I looked up Bob's profile and it said he's from 'The Crab Nebula'.

Right...

To all the ladies out there, don't fuck Bob, or anyone else from this so called 'Crab Nebula' -- You may catch something.

Trapezoid

Bob: Dickhead, I'm only homeschooled so I don't catch Stupid from flag waving lugheads like you. While you underachieve in some deteriorating public school I'm sitting around doing whatever the fuck I want. Such as your mother.
Also, my my acne's pretty light compared to the spores caking your all American asshole.

Rincewind

QuoteI'm not defending Rince here

Well, thank goodness for that - If you actually was defending anyone in court, it'd go down quicker than a metal ship full of shit.
Besides, being defended by the likes of you would only make me more eager to vomit than I already am.  

QuoteGo eat a pint of Ice Cream from the carton and watch 'Queer eye for the Straight Guy'. Let's face it: you're not going to get laid tonight (not even by your own 'type') and being on the internet only seems to make your life more pathetic.

Hah - Well, what is it that says that you aren't just describing yourself now, Bob? Huh? Sitting alone in your empty room, sipping melted Pecan-Ice-cream out of a filthy glass while reading Oscar Wilde?
That "macho" american flag you have as an avatar is just an attempt to cover up that you infact are a little girly ass-kisser yourself, you sissy.

And also: Why should I eat ice-cream out of a pint, you moron?
I'll use a friggin bowl, like the rest of the world.

DG:

I just realized that you aren't from Polynese -  People over there at least have something more in their heads besides unlimited loads of shit - So I apologize to Polynese people everywhere, even though I still hate DG.  

Pumaman

Once again, Grundislav misses the point...

Quote from: Grundislav on Fri 03/10/2003 20:13:48
I'm curious, how do your taxes pay for my education?  Does your mickey mouse money magically fly over to the USA and deposit itself in some magical Grundislav account?

Ha! At least European money actually looks like it's worth something, not like the crumpled up bit of green paper you attach value to.

QuoteAnd don't make me laugh with that "bust my ass" malarky, we all know you whore yourself out for your income.  The only ass being busted is yours when your male clients get a little too frisky.

I can see you speak from experience here, so I can really only feel sorry for you. Maybe one day when you dig yourself out of the gutter you'll be able to get yourself a proper job, and maybe even a girl. You know what one of those is, right?

QuoteYes, I can talk, because I HAVE produced games!  You make your high-and-mighty engine and don't even provide a suitable demo for it?  You couldn't make a game if your life depended on it!  The n00bs around here could make better games than you blindfolded!

Ha, you call your output 'games'? I've had more fun watching anti-burglar paint dry.

Besides, I don't need to make games to prove myself. You know what they say about a man who makes games - I'll give you a clue, it's similar to a man who has a big car.

QuoteI have nothing to conceal, except maybe a weapon that I can use on you!  God, you make me sick!

Au contrare, the honour of vomiting is all mine. And I have no desire to see that "weapon" that you have concealed... I have no desire to become one of your 'clients'.

QuoteI'll have to claim responsibility for your parents having you, I should have told your mom to take the pill before we had sex.  Now send me a Father's Day card, you ungrateful brat!

That very allegation is laughable, for it would require you to have gone through puberty.
However, I can't talk badly about all of your family - your sister was pretty damn good.

Pumaman

DG:
QuoteThis coming from a guy who had to post twice in the space of five minutes.

Learn how to use the 'edit' button, freak!

I am fully aware of the Edit button, but I posted a new reply in order to break up my response and make it easier to read.

A concept which you have obviously not grasped, inserting a blank line between each sentence because you do not understand the use of the paragraph.

Trapezoid:
QuoteI'm only homeschooled so I don't catch Stupid from flag waving lugheads like you. While you underachieve in some deteriorating public school I'm sitting around doing whatever the fuck I want.

The only thing your homeschooling has brought you is a total lack of social skills and ability to interact with other people. Do you realise how immensely stupid all of your posts here look?

No wonder then that you have no friends and no girl.

Vel

To teh LGM:
You are everything but reliable! You freakin' suck! And what have you made that has been downloaded more than 1000 times? Gay pr0n? Dork!

Matt Brown

this of course, is coming from vel...who is most famous for starting a huge contravercy between flashvbax and bucceneer....as opposed to making the hugely downloaded AGS classics.

dork

word up

Vel

Thanks for reminding me.
Foz, you game is teh dumb! These tricks with the wanking and gore may work for action games, but not for adventures, especially freeware. Your game sucks! And so do you. Idiot.

Trapezoid

Quote from: Pumaman on Sat 04/10/2003 13:19:18
The only thing your homeschooling has brought you is a total lack of social skills and ability to interact with other people. Do you realise how immensely stupid all of your posts here look?

No wonder then that you have no friends and no girl.

Ahem... You stick your cock in an onion ring every night. So shut the fuck up.

LordHart

This thread is utterly retarded.

Grundislav:
QuoteAnd don't make me laugh with that "bust my ass" malarky, we all know you whore yourself out for your income.  The only ass being busted is yours when your male clients get a little too frisky.

Well, technically it is his ass getting busted then isn't it. It might not be from AGS, but at least he's busting he ass on something else.

CJ:
QuoteBesides, I don't need to make games to prove myself. You know what they say about a man who makes games - I'll give you a clue, it's similar to a man who has a big car.

Amazingly, never heard that before. I wonder what they say about people who make the engines for these people to make the games... must be like having a few cars or maybe a bus... yeah, that'd be it.

LGM:
QuoteAnd you even go as far as posting on a message board to find some friends.. That's just really sad.. So I advise you step away from the keyboard and go get a REAL life outside the walls of your creaky old house.

Shit, thats a laugh. What is it that you do? Make stupid little video pieces of you're sad fucked up life. I advise to you, you little fat piece of shit... step (no, wait a second)... ROLL away from the computer, the video equipment, the fridge, try to make it out of the door, and see if there is a clinic nearby to get liposuction, before you go to hang yourself.

Andail: This thread sucks ass. Flame wars are supposed to be a way to let loose of people in original and constructive ways. Haven't seen that happen yet. Next time, you might as well just ask who wants to go to the playground and be gay little fags.

Timosity: Just saw your avatar, just gotta say that the raiders suck...

...GO SOUTHS!!! :P

Migs

I think it's time for a short, beneficial, edifying story.

Once upon a time there was a fairy princess named Ruby.  Ruby was a happy fairy, always frolicking in the meadows outside her village called Happy-Happy-Town.  In Happy-Happy-Town, you see, everybody gets along; there is no fighting or bickering or name-calling or foul language.  Everyone loves each other and looks out for each other.

One day, Ruby was frolicking in the meadows as usual with her two fairy friends, Nelly and Sandy.  All of a sudden, a terrible monster emerged from the nearby forest!!!  Ruby, Nelly, and Sandy were terrified!!!  This monster had a big angry head, a large mean mouth, and a foul, filthy temperament.

"I HATE YOU!" screamed the monster.  "I HATE YOU ALL!"

"Why do you hate us so?" inquired Ruby.

"Yeah," added Nelly, "we didn't do anything to you."

"Tell us what's wrong," said Sandy.

"NO!!!!!" screamed the monster.  "I'LL NEVER TELL!!!!!"  The monster spewed all manner of profanities.

"Why don't we just sit down and talk about it?" said Ruby.  "You'll feel much better."

So the monster and the three fairies sat down and talked.  It turned out the monster was just lonely and needed some friends.  Ruby, Nelly, and Sandy invited the monster back to Happy-Happy-Town for some pixie dust stew, a delicacy among fairies.  The monster loved the stew and loved the little fairies.

As they were all dancing gayfully around an evening campfire, the monster's terrible appearance changed!!!  Gradually, his big angry head turned to a small happy head, and his large mean mouth turned to a tiny non-profane mouth.  His temperament changed and his countenance glowed and he sprouted wings.  The monster's bosom burned within him, and his heart swelled with joy.  No longer was he a big mean monster who hated everyone.  He turned into a little fairy, and lived in Happy-Happy-Town for the rest of his life.

So you see, the moral of this story is: We don't need to be big mean, profane monsters who hate everyone.  We should be more like the fairies from Happy-Happy-Town, and show unconditional love toward our fellow AGSers.  Yea verily, if we but do this, we can find peace and love on these forums, and transform ourselves from mean monsters to happy fairies.

~ The End ~

Luke

Wow, that was a touching story, and, yes, I feel that there are too many noobs in these forums.

Matt Brown

said the guy with one post

shut up, and dont come back
word up

Andail

Allright, I took the decision to stop this now.
I think it has been a nice little exhibition of let out frustration, but it seems it was eventually mostly the same people who kept insulting eachother.

Thanks all who participated. I hope nobody feels offended personally.
At least I don't.

I think this demonstrates how friendly our forums are, when we have to start special threads for people to actually say bad things about eachother.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk