The grand great flaming wars!!

Started by Andail, Thu 02/10/2003 12:07:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

LGM, everybody knows you're just copying and pasting all that shit anyway.
Which is a shame, considering how boring it is in the first place.

We all expectantly await the day you start posting your own words.

No wait, we don't.

LGM

Actually, for you information.. None of that was copied and pasted. You self-loathing, egotistical pile of 10-year old Haggas lump.
You. Me. Denny's.

Trapezoid

I never once thought it was plagiarized, because only LGM could possibly be capable of such a bland attempt at burnination. Sure you've got the flame, LGM, but you don't got the soul. Everything that comes out of your drooling maw is absolutely worthless. The only thing you're good for is beating off, which I admit will come in handy some day when you need to pleasure old men for Twinkies money.

TheYak

What the holy fuck do you mean someday?  Ever wonder why LGM's so fuckin' bitchy and bitter all the damned time?  He's too busy pleasuring his sugar-daddy for video equipment money.  No wonder he's crabby, his pussy's sore.

Paranoia

fuck tk you wrote a full page and sed it all in the first sentence,
minimi i don't dislike him, its quite entertaining seeing what he fucks up next, I just hate every fucker then I can’t be accused of being prejudiced

Matt Brown

look at you all...this is pathetic. all of you seem to think you are master flamers. If I had a nickle for everytime I read a FUCK that was just there for shock value...I would venture to say I could buy lunch everyday for at least a month. The only person here who even trys to use new words is LGM, but they dont have much value since he stole them from some flame bot, no doubt programmed by some little 16 year old pimply homeschool kid with no girlfriend. (evil? trap? the possibilites are endless!)

word up

Pumaman

Will all of you please SHUT THE HELL UP. I'm paying for these forums, and these stupid posts are a total waste of bandwidth.

In summary:
DG: Stop trying to sound clever, because let's face it, your execution lets you down as does your failure to grasp basic English.
Migs: What do you think this is, a tupperware party? Stop being such a wuss - your words of peace in no way make up for your past track record.
TK: you try too hard, man. Writing a 2000 word essay with no paragraphs just makes you look confused and nobody is gonna bother to read it anyway.
Trapezoid: ooooh, you said "shit". Aren't you just big and clever. One day, when I grow up, I want to be just like you.
Grundislav: well oooh la la, aren't you clever and smug there with your analysing. It's a pity your conclusions make as much sense as your deranged nickname.
LGM: I'm disappointed in you, I have to say. If the best argument you can come up with is a copy and paste job from "101 clever-sounding retorts" then I don't know what hope there is left for you. Perhaps reading some classic literature so that your soundbite-infested mind that can only concentrate for 10 seconds at a time, might have a hope of coming out with something witty.
Andail: ... well, to think I used to respect you. But having seen your replies in this thread, those days are numbered. It's a real shame.

Now I'm too tired to carry on any further, but take your crap elsewhere before this thread explodes from testosterone overload.

Trapezoid

Considering that I'm the only one here with any testosterone, that's a testiment to my sheer man-power.
And if your frail British ears can't handle shit, then get please resign from this forum, because everybody but me is full of shit here anyway. Shit shit shit. Shit shit shit damn hell ass shit.

Grundislav

Oh, it's on now!

The all-mighty CJ has gotten involved, has he?  Well, just because you created AGS doesn't mean I'm going to suck your toes like everyone else around here does.

You, sir, are the epitome of n00b!  You come waltzing into these forums like you own the place, and put on airs like you're some sort of revered diety just because you slapped some code together?  I bet you found the instructions in a cereal box, then just lucked out from there!  Sure, the whole "Oh I'm such a humble nice guy! Blimey!" act may work on everyone else, but I can see through your facade for what you really are: a no-talent hack!

QuoteGrundislav: well oooh la la, aren't you clever and smug there with your analysing.

So, you're really French are you? I knew it all along!  Not to worry though, you can do your fellow countrymen proud and surrender to me in a matter of days!

QuoteIt's a pity your conclusions make as much sense as your deranged nickname.

At least my nickname is unique, unlike you, Mr. I-Have-The-Most-Common-Name-In-The-English-Language.  I'll bet your real name isn't even Chris Jones, it's probably something froo-froo French like "Pierre Pelatier" or something like that.  As far as my conclusions go, if they are senseless, then they can't possibly be quite as senseless as why your parents stopped using birth control!

Go eat a croissant, Frenchie!

Matt Brown

ah, shadudp gurny. How can we take anything you say seriously, coming from somebody who lives in the crabs invested penis of America, Florida.

and what the crap is up with your sig? is that supposed to be some sort of hypnonsis? Thats cause you have the personality and charisma of a toad, and resort to stupid tricks you learned about in some 10 cent "hypnosis for teh dummies" book, complete with the plastic stopwatch. Well, I dunno about the rest of the dumbasses around here, BUT I AINT BUYING IT!!
word up

Andail

Quote from: Pumaman on Thu 02/10/2003 23:01:49
Andail: ... well, to think I used to respect you. But having seen your replies in this thread, those days are numbered. It's a real shame.

Thanks for telling you've respected me. I never respected you. And I'm not going to start now, considering you came to a flame-war thread with nothing else than some pussy "it's a real shame"...isn't that something that your grandma use to say when there's no sugar for her stinking british tea?

And Grundislav, I appreciate you're telling off CJ, but what's this nagging about french all the time?
You should be thankful for the french, they've given you yanks one little reason to feel united, since you can apparently only feel united when your cooking up new prejudices about other nationalities.

oh, and Trapezoid, the only reason you reek of testoreron is because you're just about to enter puberty. Once you're past that, things will calm down in your aggrevated adolescent little brain.

Trapezoid

Well, when I'm through I'll be sure to tell you what it's like.

TheYak

Now isn't this a strange sort, a being who takes pride in the fact that his ears make him look elfvin?  Pompously strutting his elf-genes as though he were a supreme being, Andail sounds to me like every other D&D-addicted loser that I ignored in high-school.  Just the thought of that particular personna sets my teeth on edge.  

He's bound to be taken for one of the more intellectual people on this forum - and no wonder! Look at the competition!  

He's delved into the topic of racism and über-nationalism in the United States.  Comments such as these can only be introduced by a naïve individual that believes everything he reads in his local newspaper.  Aren't you aware that there are many people here that aren't ultra-conservative Bush-clones?  Also sad is the pseudo-intellectualism that reveals itself as a fraud the instant Andail's forced to write poly-syllabic words, such as, "testosterone."  

Does this please you, Panda-boy?  Not a single potty-word used that might damage your innocence.  Occasionally, expletives can serve to emphasize something or to show intense emotion.  They don't always have to be gasped at or giggled about.

Matt Brown

I would think that if a person had to resort to swear words everytime he needed to show emotion, he would have quite a poverty in his language skills
word up

Grundislav

Gurny?  Who is this Gurny you speak of, Panda?  Perhaps you're referring to the hospital gurney you're going to be wheeled out of here on.  And I really admire you insulting my state.  Whooo, that hurts me sooo much.  Incidentally, you must have a really oddly shaped penis if yours looks anything like the state of Florida.  As far as hypnosis, I do nothing of the sort. I don't need to control your mind, mainly because there's nothing in your skull to control!

Andail, I don't need your approval for telling off CJ.  I also don't ALWAYS put down the French.  I have no problems with the French, I only have problems with CJ!  And I wouldn't talk about my country if I were you, since the only Yanks you know about are the ones you perform on your "State of Florida!"

Trapezoid

Quote from: Teh Pandanator on Fri 03/10/2003 00:28:13
I would think that if a person had to resort to swear words everytime he needed to show emotion, he would have quite a poverty in his language skills
That is fucking ironic.

Helm

WINTERKILL

Trapezoid

Oh boy, let the cliches roll. Let me guess, you're gonna say something about lens flare next.

remixor

Jesus Fucking Christ, you people are morons.  I'm not even going to waste my time.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

LGM

Trap: Don't think for one second that your "dashingly witty" remarks are going to cut it. You're the most pathetic person of us all. I mean, there you sit on your pimple-ridden excuse of a rump and type in "harshly creative" comebacks in a flame war contest on a board made for Adventure Games.

I mean, how pathetic is that? You don't even go to a real school. You stay home and get babied by your mommy. Your feelings of inadequacy shine through you like a foglamp through plexi-glass. You obviously are searching for someone that will even remotely pay attention to your sorry excuse of a personality.

Really, now. Who goes and devotes enough time to set up a website featuring their kittens.. Honestly, how pathetic is that. You're so desperate that you want people to look at your kitties just for a little attention.

And you even go as far as posting on a message board to find some friends.. That's just really sad.. So I advise you step away from the keyboard and go get a REAL life outside the walls of your creaky old house.

Helm: Ooo, look at you! You can type in all capitals! YAY! look! So can I: @)(#$LKHDJKLNFKJBH:DKJBFUBAKHBGFJDSHBFHASSDUIGH:KJONBDBITCH!JDFKJ:H

You're just a walking talking cliche, aren't you. You have no real originality left in you so you must resort to the redundancy of inside jokes and online-slang. Wow.. You're so hilarious.. You can say "Shut the fuck up, noob" with 8 characters.. GOOD FOR YOU!

I suggest you go find something better to do with your time then try to impress people with your old, tired, and worn-out responses. (You were never really funny in the first place)

Remix0r: Oh, I guess you know EVERYTHING about morons, don't you. Seeing as you were raised by a pack of them in an asbestos ridden dildo-factory.

CJ: Oooo, your so clever. You can attack me on an issue that's already been cleared up hours earlier.. Haha, how slow you are.. You pay for these boards yet you can't even read them right.

Pandanator: I respect you sticking up for me, but I don't need your help you ass-monkey. Go back to Band Camp before I slit your throught with a rusty piano wire.

And lastly, Paranoia: Why the hell are you talking? Did we ask if we wanted to see what a talking ass-hole looked like?

Save the nicetys for Disney Land, ya fricking cunt.

And that's that..!
You. Me. Denny's.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk