The grand great flaming wars!!

Started by Andail, Thu 02/10/2003 12:07:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil

You know, I didnt like this idea at first, and I still dont. Its pretty retarded. If you're gonna say something, just say it...
Lgm you are one fat, crazy, horny son-of-a-bitch...
I dont see why we just dont yell at eachother without this thread, dumbshits.

Trapezoid

LGM: You're the one who puts up pictures of your ugly mug for the world to see. You look like the evil lovechild of Patrick Renna and a sentient Japanese vacuum cleaner.
And what's with the depressing pictorial of the barren shithole town you live in? I'd like to see the pictures you didn't show, the ones of various townsfolk pointing and laughing at you for wondering around with your little camera like a clown. And the ones of your ass. No wait, what the hell am I saying? Nobody should ever have to see your ass.
Oh, your movies blow. "Stuffed"? What the fuck is this? I can't think of a movie less deserving of a sequel. Nobody wanted "Stuffed 2". Nobody wants to see you trying to act like you're not a retard in front of a crappy webcam. "Operation Cool" doesn't operate and isn't remotely cool. And the music sucks. I'm not even gonna bother watching "The Haunted Tree and Aborted Fetuses" unless you play one of the aborted fetuses.
All in all, LGM, I give you two thumbs down. You're a failure as a human being and I wish you nothing but the same boring dorky crap your sad life consists of, except maybe without the internet because I'm tired of seeing your stupid "hax0r" signature. You didn't direct the fucking Matrix, you asshat.

Migs

Friends!  Friends!  Let us not bicker and quarrel about the presence of newbies.  After all, weren't we all newbies once?  Don't their seemingly inane questions actually reflect our own checkered pasts?  Don't you feel the nostalgic longing in your bosom for those days when you were still coming to grips with Adventure Game Studio?

We must not hate, but embrace the newbie population!!!  Newbies are the future of this community!!!  One day, when we're old and tired, the newbies will still be coming...young and fresh.  Why not encourage their presence, and assume the noble position as mentors to these lost and confused persons?  All they're doing is asking simple questions.  They aren't hurting anyone.

Ladies and genetlemen, I ask you: Since when did ignorance become the unforgiveable sin?
This signature intentionally left blank.

Bob The Hun

Migs, I'd just like to say, although you may THINK that it's funny to post in a thread dedicated to arguing, only to try to break things up and make peace, and although you may think that you're posting clever yet subtle irony, you're an asshole.

MillsJROSS

These forums are now in shambles. I can no longer remember who's a newbie and who isn't.  So now I've categorized everyone. If I don't talk to you, on a regular basis, you're a newbie. Simple as 3.14. If you annoy me in anyway, you're a newbie. If you haven't played Ace Quest and Ace Quest 2 demo, you are a newbie. If your name isn't spelled like this : "MillsJROSS" You sir/sirette. Are a newbie.

You newbies have ruined what was once my dream for AGS...when I made the clever name CJ and made AGS, I thought I'd get at least some intelligence. I mean, adventure games are thinking games. If people are able to figure out that by balancing three plates on their head, singing Yankee Doodle dandy, while standing on top of a spoon will open the magic door, you'd think they'd be able to post in the correct forum.

So then I got an even more clever name, MillsJROSS, so that maybe I could see what it was like being a newbie. I never had a chance, really. When I found out that my intelligence far exceeded that of the AGS community combined, I became bitter.

It is because of this that I've decided that this community shall no longer be, or exist. In one month, this whole place will be taken down. Me and my alter ego CJ, have decided.

-MillsJROSS

Gilbert

Bob let us all calm down! Earthly issues are no match for the ultimate truth, that everything we see, we hear, we smell, we taste, we touch, we feel are just like illusions. So what's the problem of becoming friends?

We're all the same inside, so if you get the chance, why dont stab your eyes blind, punch your ears deaf, stuff your nostrils tight, shred your tongue to bits, chop your hands away and crash your brain for good?
When you lose all your senses I'm sure you'll understand others better and we can all be friends!

Timosity

I can't be fucked reading all this shit, you're all a bunch of cunts, everyone thinks they can flame, but it's all just boring crap.

can anyone seriously get offended by any of this.

I can't think of one person here to flame, except why can't everyone just make a game instead of just hanging around a forum.

IRC is even worse, a forum is bad enough but to sit and write lame text to your "so called" friends is still fucking anti-social.

go outside, get off your lame arses and visit a pub or something, even if you get kicked out for being under age. See people in the flesh, Ooooh that's so scarey.

Too bad to all those Yanks that have to be 21, geez, why do you keep those old pathetic laws. It's just holding you back from growing up.

Shit, this reply is really lame, I'm just not angry enough, no one has ticked me off enough to write a bitter response, which I blame on everyone here, you're all just a bunch of self centred egotistical cunts, Especially Pumanam, where the fuck does he get off, where's version 2.57, slow working cunt.

Nacho

Why can´t be we friends?

Why can´t be we friends?

Why can´t be we friends?

Why can´t we be frie-e-ends?

:'(              :'(                :'(
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

LucasFan

QuoteGet annoyed, get tasteless, get on with it!

And I quote:

Competitions and Activities
Practice your art, music, writing and game making skills in the forum competitions.

Andail

Ahem, on a more serious note; if you're not gonna flame or mock, just avoid this thread. To Farlander and some others; We are friends, this is for fun, it will soon end so take your chance to be really mean. Come on, you can do it.
Don't worry about all your friends, they will remain friends afterwards, I promise you.

remixor

Quote from: Andail on Fri 03/10/2003 11:03:18We are friends, this is for fun, I'm a big froo-froo pansy!

Oh, fuck off.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

DGMacphee

Quote from: Pumaman on Thu 02/10/2003 23:01:49
DG: Stop trying to sound clever, because let's face it, your execution lets you down as does your failure to grasp basic English.

"Look at me!!! I'm the creator of a brilliant computer game engine AND I GAVE IT AWAY FOR FREE!!! HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT AM I!!! Not only that, I still do updates and help people with their tech questions!!! Hyuck hyuck!!! My pants smell like my toilet!!!"

Face it, Chris -- you're the biggest n00b of them all!
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Rincewind

Now, I realize that most of you won't understand this, which I am about to say - And the reason that you don't understand what I'm saying is because you don't like it. Face it.

Now, this could be one of the most stupid discussions ever - You people are all behaving like the pathetic cretins you are. N00bie or oldbie - you all deserve to rot in hell as your eyeballs melt into a gobbery goo.
I spew on your fancy-pansy arguments (Which don't mean a thing to me - I don't even bother to read them in the first place.) and then piss on your fancy-pansy arguments' parents graves. Then I have a beer and piss some more, while I eat your mothers hamster and hammer nails in your fathers buttocks.

And DG: I hate CJ as much as anyone, but for crying out loud, that must be the absolute worst mockery photo I've ever seen! Come on - You don't expect us to be amused by it, do you? Please piss off to Polynesia or whatever that place you live is called.

To every other stupid individual participating in this thead except me:
Oh, god - Just sod off, the lot of you! FUCKING SOD OFF!
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you - Go away and die in a ditch somewhere, you bastards!

DGMacphee

*WARNING: The following quote is so lame, I don't even have to reply! *

Quote from: Rincewind on Fri 03/10/2003 14:00:29And DG: I hate CJ as much as anyone, but for crying out loud, that must be the absolute worst mockery photo I've ever seen! Come on - You don't expect us to be amused by it, do you? Please piss off to Polynesia or whatever that place you live is called.
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Andail

Quote from: Rincewind on Fri 03/10/2003 14:00:29
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you - Go away and die in a ditch somewhere, you bastards!

That was so girlish it almost turned me on.
Then I pictured your little sister saying that to your family in a moment of teenage angst, and I kind of softened

Oh, and Remixor...."fuck off"?
If you hadn't already have that sexually abused look in your avatar-picture, I might have responded with something. Now I feel only pity.

remixor

Well, if assigning imagined characteristics to others will help you deal with your own sexual conflicts (girly Rincewind turns you on?), be my guest.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Trapezoid

This thread has somehow degraded into an even lower form of trash. You dark-nippled ass-popsicles all think you're so fucking hilarious. You're just a pile of chicklivered spongefuckers; enchanted milky penoses; circular ham fisted chimplocking Freemasons; broiling smut moluscs; cold, slow moving, chocolate latte muenstrating codpiecers; or otherwise ass backwards chupacabras (that's Spanish for GOAT SUCKERS. You goat sucking ninnies.)
Andail-- my home is not your fucking castle. Your castle is some detoriorating old shack in Norway or some shit like that, where you host annual VD trading parties with your fellow dick strocking poofter fucks, where as a finale you all probably bust a nut into blue coffee mugs while moaning the word "teh". I hope you castrate yourself with a toothpick.

Pumaman

Grundislav:

You, sir, are the epitome of n00b!  You come waltzing into these forums like you own the place, and put on airs like you're some sort of revered diety just because you slapped some code together?

In case you haven't noticed, I DO own the place.
Come to think of it, I don't know why these forums are even here... all they do is provide a mouthpiece for you ungrateful kids to mouth off about the latest piece of homework you got (oh, shock horror, you had to do some work!) Meanwhile I'm busting my ass to earn my taxes which pay for your so-called 'education'.

QuoteI bet you found the instructions in a cereal box, then just lucked out from there!  Sure, the whole "Oh I'm such a humble nice guy! Blimey!" act may work on everyone else, but I can see through your facade for what you really are: a no-talent hack!

Well you can talk - a team of just 20 monkeys with typewriters could produce better games than you have ever managed, and at twice the rate too!

QuoteSo, you're really French are you? I knew it all along!  Not to worry though, you can do your fellow countrymen proud and surrender to me in a matter of days!

What, am I supposed to be impressed by your potty mouth? You think using words like "French" will make me into a quivering wreck and beg you for forgiveness? Sadly, you are mistaken - and I would use the word in retort, but to compare you to the French would be an insult to France.

QuoteAt least my nickname is unique, unlike you, Mr. I-Have-The-Most-Common-Name-In-The-English-Language.

At least I let people know what my real name is. I don't cower behind my nickname, using it as an anonymous shield. What have you got to hide?

QuoteAs far as my conclusions go, if they are senseless, then they can't possibly be quite as senseless as why your parents stopped using birth control!

At least mine decided to stop using it - from what I hear yours just had a terrible accident.

Pumaman

Quote from: Andail on Fri 03/10/2003 00:07:19
Thanks for telling you've respected me. I never respected you. And I'm not going to start now, considering you came to a flame-war thread with nothing else than some pussy "it's a real shame"...isn't that something that your grandma use to say when there's no sugar for her stinking british tea?

Wow, the British Tea insult, how original. Just because we were patriotic enough to steal it from India and introduce it to the rest of the world, you see that as a reason for insult? If it wasn't for us, you'd probably have never even tasted tea.

And you know, yes I did respect you once. But respect is something that has to be earnt and then kept. It cannot be taken for granted, as you seem to assume with the overly-superior tone of your recent posts.

Oh, and DG, you call that a photoshop? I've seen better effects done by the kids in my local infant school. Learn some imaging skills, then perhaps I'd give your arguments more weight.

Rincewind

Oh - I'm girly, you say, Andail? Well, I'd say someone who feels sexually aroused by guys is pretty girly, wouldn't you agree? Now shut up, you horrible, filthy, smelly person, you! I don't want to hear another word of your stupid, perverted glob of shit coming out of that disgusting organ you call a mouth.  
My god, I'd throw up already if I didn't know that it would remind me of you!

DG:
By quoting me without commenting, you just proved yourself to be what I always suspected you to be: A goddamned no-brained polynesian without the ability to critisize anything, with the exeption of the use of words like "Lame".
You probably like eating out of your laundry bag as well, you sick pervert!

Trap:
Man, you are a bloody snob, aren't you? You try to make us feel like you are so much higher above us all, don't you?
Well, I've got news for you, buster! You are probabaly the lowest of all low-lifed scum that frequent this friggin forum! A sick, introverted and blatantly retarted little figure sitting alone in your room making little sculptures out of chewed bread and broccoli. Don't you think we know that you have someone else to type for you? I hope they lock you up in a small, inconvenient room without any electricity for the rest of your life, so that we can get rid of all your bloody retarted comments which noone cares about anyway.  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk