Tune contest! October 6 - 13-ish. Finally.

Started by EldKatt, Mon 06/10/2003 16:12:19

Previous topic - Next topic

remixor

I know, I know.  I just meant your treatment of it was---arghgh!  Never mind!  >:(

;D
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

EldKatt

The time has both come and passed for me to judge, so here goes. This week (well, this one and more than half a week) was a bit difficult, there being a lot of good stuff.

Fuzzpilz was close to winning for a while, but then I decided I was too liberal with the theme I had set up initially... And what's more, I believe he and I have hosted a bunch of tune contests in a row by now, so it's only fair that the winner is...

Migs.

Well, this is really tragic (as well as, of course :P). The only thing that disturbed me a bit was the choice of organ sound... For a peice like this, I'd expect (if at all an organ) a little more subdued and quiet organ... like some flute voice (or rank or whatever... I'm not too familiar with English organ terminology), if that makes sense to anyone.

But enough critique. It's tragic, and it's really good, and that's all I need to give next week to Migs.

Congrats to you, Migs, and of course to everyone else who fought boldly but didn't quite make it.

Whee.

Migs

Thanks for the comments on my piece...it's really helpful to have specific feedback like that.

This next contest is going to be fun.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Gregjazz

Congrats, Migs! I hope to participate in the next contest!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk