Carver Island 2

Started by Grundislav, Tue 07/10/2003 07:10:03

Previous topic - Next topic

minataure

Hey, what about me??? Has anyone reached part 2 yet? Look at my previous post. I'm seriouisly stuck! :'(

AGA

Check the previous post  :P

tootsie69

Just finished playing Caerver2 it was great - I only got stuck twice. So when will you be letting us get on with the adventure, how long before tou treat us to Carver Island 3??????

Can't wait

Artphreak555

I WANT CARVER ISLAND THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

minataure

HEY! WHAT DO I DO WITH THE MONKEY? I KEEP ASKING IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS... PLEASE HELP!

Monkeybrains

This is a great game and so was the first one, I hope you release number three soon. :)

minataure: click the word Bam! in the post by AGA on the first page.

minataure

Thanks so much!  Great game!!!!!!!!!!!

Nostradamus

Very entertaining game. All the "borrowed" stuff from MI2 makes it really interesting.
I need help, something's weird:
Spoiler
In part 4, I opened the big red doors with the machette, but I can't enter! neither walking nor clicking "use" on it works!
[close]

Grundislav

Yeah, that's a problem with the walkable areas.  Just click the walk icon above the emergency exit sign or higher up and you should be fine.

-

I checked the both games in the last weeks and played them until the end.

Can you just promise me something. If you make a third game, please make a menu before the intro. If I have seen a intro one time, it`s really enough, it would be better to load the old savegame before watching the intro again.

The rest is great. Especially the second MI-Game, which always was the best in the series... it`s nice to see a funny rip-off of it.

But if you want to also make this with the third game, I will remember nothing of that game, since I surely have forgotten the story and everything of it. I haven`t played "The curse of Monkey Island" (was that the title of MI3 or was it MI4?) more than one or two times, since it wasn`t very good and the graphics were just so much better in MI2  :)   .  Better do your own graphics for part 3.

peter

Are this 2 games still to download anywhere  ??

Ben Jordan Fan

Does anyone know where to download Carver island 2?
The link on this site doesnt work.

Plz help me out i would appreciate that very much,

Thx

Ben Jordan Fan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk