Project Japan (BETADEMO!!!, read first post!)

Started by waffer, Tue 07/10/2003 19:57:06

Previous topic - Next topic

dunder_dacke

När jag blir stor vill jag ocksÃ¥ göra adventuregames pÃ¥ skoltid..  ;)
haha, hoppas det går vägen.

Eksjö som i Huskvarna eller Eksjö som i Hultsfred eller annat Eksjö?

oscar

-

Ciro Durán

No entiendo nada de lo que dicen  ???

Inkoddi

Ni kommer säkert att få MVG på erat projektarbete och jag tänkte också skriva lite på svenska ;)

waffer

Please visit our forum at
http://www32.brinkster.com/oaklake/forum/toast.asp

Update:
We are currently not taking any new registrations because we use some parts of the forum for our project. But please visit the forum as a guest!

(Sorry Inkoddi :( )

Purra_H

Ok... Here is a new modified version of our new Logo.
I added some effects and i also added an S so the name
is changed to Digital Pollutions.
http://www32.brinkster.com/oaklake/logos/newlogo1%20copy.jpg

stay tuned for more updates..

over and out.

Jo.Walter

Quote from: Inkoddi on Mon 03/11/2003 17:30:02
Ni kommer säkert att få MVG på erat projektarbete och jag tänkte också skriva lite på svenska ;)
'

Ja det är ju kul att skriva på svenska but try to write in enlish so much you can (even if you spell wrong).

Anyway the game is in progress so dont worry!

oscar

-

waffer

Hi again! Just wanted to reply to the post and tell you that we are not dead and the game is still under development. Due to different circumstances there havent been much progress in the gamedevelopment, mostly becuase we lacked knowlegde about the ags-engine. But now things are looking better and we hope to release a demo/beta in the end of this month as scheduled. I'll try to return here with updates on the developmentprogress more frequent and I hope that you still have some interest in the game ;)

IntentInsane

The game looks great so far, (I love the group logo BTW)it's definetly gonna look better than my game, I only have two team members, Clueless3 and myself. He's doing chars and I'm doing everything else. Hope to play the demo/beta copy soon!
Intentionally Insane!
http://www.pauladmin.tk

CoffeeBob

Quote from: oscar on Sun 02/11/2003 19:30:44
herregud vad många svenskar det finns här :o.....
Det menar du inte? :P

waffer

The plans of releasing a demo has been put on ice. The final decision will be taken after this weekend. During the weekend we will get togheter and work with the game. We hope that we can make  a lot of progress during these days. I will keep you updated.

waffer

The plans of releasing a demo is still on ice, but we will upload some screenshots and art next week.

waffer

Ok, I'm back again, this time with some screenshots.

The time for our project is over and we are now just waiting for our grades  ;)

I will write you a report on how our project went later.

We didnt manage to finish the game but we will continue to work on it until its done.

waffer

We have released a betademo. You can find the link in the first post. Please tell us what you think ;)

oscar

it was very fun to play, but I really think you should make the sprites look smoother in the game by resizing them in photoshop or something...or add the details after resizing them.

waffer

Quote from: oscar on Thu 20/05/2004 21:18:31
it was very fun to play, but I really think you should make the sprites look smoother in the game by resizing them in photoshop or something...or add the details after resizing them.

Yes, you're right. I'm just too lazy :P But it will be fixed until the final version ;)

EDIT: Does anyone know a good place to host the file because my current host aint to happy that I use their space to host it? ;)

Hollister Man

How large is it?  I could host it on the demo quest site, if it is a reasonable sized file.  PM me.
That's like looking through a microscope at a bacterial culture and seeing a THOUSAND DANCING HAMSTERS!

Your whole planet is gonna blow up!  Your whole DAMN planet...

waffer

Well, just to bump this thread, I can tell tell you what grade we got... ;)
We got an "MVG", wich is the highest grade. ^^

Barbarian

Can't down-load the file, I get a "File does not exist" error.
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk