TV Quest, only 1.5 months too late.

Started by Eggie, Tue 20/08/2002 15:45:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Eggie

Grab it in the MAGS section of the AGS games site.

according to the counter it's already been downloaded 4 times...

WOO HOO!!!!

Thankyou Sylpher for hosting it.

And thanks to the person who voted for my game. 5 out of 10...that's 0.1 higher than Ace Quest! :D

Flippy_D

Matt Brown

and about 2.1 higher then Bob's Quest...at leats last I checked. Oh well... this new and improved version will blow you away.

Eggie...I'll grab it.
word up

Eggie

*sigh*

http://www.agsforums.com/games.php?category=98&action=download&game=86

It's rated 8.3, the same as Book of Spells III...

WOOHOO!!!

and here's a screenshot (loads of detail was lost when it was convereted to gif)

nenomonkey

I think that someone may be stuffing the ballot box so to speak.

Pumaman

Hmm, the download seems to be corrupt for me.

More importantly, let me just remind everyone that all Games page votes are logged, and if people abuse the system to vote 10 for their game repeatedly, I will in the first instance remove the "All games by rating" category, and as a last resort lock the rating of any such game to 1 / 10 and disable further voting for it.

I think we're all mature enough to handle it, right? :)

egghead: this isn't directed at you by the way, this is just in answer to nenomonkey. neno, rest assured I can find out whether someone has been doing that ;)

Eggie

Right, HOPEFULLY, this new URl will work...

http://sylpher.com/helium

if it stil doesn't work I'll tell Sylpher to delete the file and sink into a deep depression...

MachineElf

The character and intro graphics are hilarious! A shame the game is so buggy... Especially considering you got 2 and a half month to complete it... The telephone thing is a cool idea too. I really like how it's implemented.

It's a little short though. And buggy ;)

But fun.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

x0z

Very good!;D It was great and funny... Good job...

Eggie

I spent about 2 days working on it, then spent the 2.5 months doing bugger-all.

I think I'll make a sequel...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk